KawiZX900

ATTN: Ladies, do you want to see naked guy post whore glory?

I ran the Bay to Breakers last Saturday. Now I'm no post whore, and I'm not sure how much glory is in this pic, but it sure was a lot of fun to do.

Now not many people know this went down, and so I'm curious, since this site is pretty quiet these days, how many skydivers who know me in real life will see this. [:/]:):P

It's flare not flair, brakes not breaks, bridle not bridal, "could NOT care less" not "could care less".

There is a bluetooth music player in a pouch on my shoe, you can just see it on the edge of the pic.

My other shoe that is not visible also has a pouch, with a tiny mylar coverup for before and after the race until I could meet up with the person with my clothes.

I will also add that my ultimate minimalist effort would be a barefoot naked run. I have skydived naked, and skydived barefoot, but not at the same time, so I still have that to do. Also with running, I have run barefoot (a little) and obviously run naked, but putting them together would be a nice achievement. No place for a music player then though. I definitely would run with a partner to carry my shit.
It's flare not flair, brakes not breaks, bridle not bridal, "could NOT care less" not "could care less".