KawiZX900

ATTN: Ladies, do you want to see naked guy post whore glory?

Love it some more!!!!

Thank you for the notification about the new update with thread activity. :D

i just have to say the last few additions have been very nice. :D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I think we should go on strike with providing any more cock shots until the ladies can catch up with some generous offerings! Here is why:

Recently we requested some nipple shots. Someone thought it would be funny to provide a pic, covering her very nice breasts with her middle finger. I don't think that was funny, those looked like very nice tits. I just can't be positive with a middle finger covering them though.. :S

Reason number 2: we have been very generous with our contributions of nice, large, erect, completely uncovered cocks for the ladies enjoyment. Isn't it only fair that we receive the same in return? ;)

Reason number 3: Because...Ummm...well Because we need the nipple. >:(

Reason number 3: Because...Ummm...well Because we need the nipple and/or hooha. >:(

FIFY
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Now you guys are just getting greedy! >:(

first, it was you were on strike until the name that rack thread got more submissions. the ladies rallied and submitted some very nice racks for your enjoyment, but NOW its not enough and you want MORE!?

Typical men! :P

You're right. We have seen some nice cleavage and bras. If I watch commercials long enough on tv, I can see the same thing in a bra advertisement. :P Bare breasts are what we need.

Or hoohas! Can't forget that again. I mean, technically, we should require hooha shots for cock shots.:P. That would be matching apples to apples.. ;)

I mean, technically, we should require hooha shots for cock shots.:P. That would be matching apples to apples.. ;)

^ This! You guys get full monty and you say we are being greedy. Pssh!

*hair flip*
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

But you're not showing tit!

My tat is in plain view!

:ph34r:

LOL!

There is an easy solution to all of this. I hear there is a Naked Rock at LP - group trip!

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

That would be matching apples to apples.. ;)

The phrase is tit for tat. Not taint for tat :P:D

Here is my tat. May I see your tit now? ;)

You said it, not me..

I'm in a conference room with other people and am dying to pop the link but feel I should not. :(

its safe for work. :P