KawiZX900

ATTN: Ladies, do you want to see naked guy post whore glory?

I love this thread and hope it never dies. :)

I don't think it will ever die...:D

So Im pretty bored tonight, and figure I have time to read through 48 pages of this, and I get to page 2, and the OP has worked everyone up... and HE EDITED OUT HIS ATTACHMENT! :S, so now Ive read about his "mach 3 look" and the "dayummm" posts, and I have no way of knowing if its really "dayummm" worthy!

I have better pics, but they are over the 150k limit. That one was one of the very few of low enough quality. Thanks for the encouragment. :)

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

So Im pretty bored tonight, and figure I have time to read through 48 pages of this, and I get to page 2, and the OP has worked everyone up... and HE EDITED OUT HIS ATTACHMENT! :S, so now Ive read about his "mach 3 look" and the "dayummm" posts, and I have no way of knowing if its really "dayummm" worthy!

Pg 12 need I say more!!
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Pg 12 need I say more!!

I havent gotten that far yet... only on page 10... kind of hung up on TypicalFish right now....

Pg 12 need I say more!!

I havent gotten that far yet... only on page 10... kind of hung up on TypicalFish right now....

For some reason I think there is a better pic of him on pg 12....I could be wrong though...:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

just look at all the ones posted by typicalfish.;)

I think she will learn to not read the post and just click the clicky's really soon...:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Pg 12 need I say more!!

For some reason I think there is a better pic of him on pg 12....I could be wrong though...:)

Im getting there! Im getting there! He has another on page 11, dont rush me! :P:D

There should be a disclaimer at the top of the thread "WArning, this thread may cause carpal tunnel syndrome, View at your own risk."

CTS in BOTH wrists - right wrist from over-clicking, and left wrist from fingering yourself.

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

There should be a disclaimer at the top of the thread "WArning, this thread may cause carpal tunnel syndrome, View at your own risk. As well as erotic dreams after viewing typicalfish"

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1