KawiZX900

ATTN: Ladies, do you want to see naked guy post whore glory?

Typical. One side says "I've had enough, I want reciprocity." And the other side says "OK, you'll get it, just give a little more."

But then a little more becomes a little more and then a little more after that. When does it end?

It ends now! The men have given quite enough. Beg all you want, we're through. We're tired of dangling on your baited hooks. We're on strike dammit.

We demand reciprocity!

To quote Linder:
Typical. One side says "I've had enough, I want reciprocity." And the other side says "OK, you'll get it, just give a little more."

But then a little more becomes a little more and then a little more after that. When does it end?

We already have posted...many. It's your turn now.
Stay strong brothers.

Beautiful. Thank you. Remember however, that many of us have already posted multiple times. Feel free to review some of the earlier posts. May I recommend TypicalFish, Base 689, Snowslider, or even a couple of my posts. I'm sure there are several I have neglected to mention.
I think you'll agree, we have gone above and beyond.
Now get posting!

So where's the love? :|

Not including the people who posted pictures they downloaded off the Internet and the women who post non-nude photos of themselves, I only saw one woman in that other thread who posted actual nude photos of herself, and it was the same woman who posted in this thread. You ladies still have some catching up to do. ;)
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

In that case...I'll accept PMs. ;)

I don't object to any guys PMing their pictures directly to Johnnysgirly. That sounds like a fair interim compromise. But, Johnnysgirly, the men first need your written assurance that you won't post any pictures you receive or take any other steps to share the pictures with any non-participating ladies.

For the rest of you ladies, the strike continues.

Eat your heart out, Sally Field.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

(Now then...nobody tell Douva that we have plenty of slobber material already and since he can't delete this thread, his threats are meaningless... Devil)

Thats what I was thinking, its like putting me in a icecream warehouse then informing me I only get whats in the warehouse and that no more would be sent ... oh shucks ... poor us huh ? ;)
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Now then...nobody tell Douva that we have plenty of slobber material already and since he can't delete this thread, his threats are meaningless... >:(

Sure, you're happy now because you're still riding the high from the most recent posts, but when you ladies realize that I killed your four-year-old thread and that you won't be getting another fix, you'll be singing a different tune. B|

Sure, you're happy now because you're still riding the high from the most recent posts, but when you ladies realize that I killed your four-year-old thread and that you won't be getting another fix, you'll be singing a different tune.

I'm thinking of walking the picket line.:$:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Sure, you're happy now because you're still riding the high from the most recent posts, but when you ladies realize that I killed your four-year-old thread and that you won't be getting another fix, you'll be singing a different tune.

I'm thinking of walking the picket line.:$:D

Dammit, Brains, stay strong, man. We're holding out for reciprocity. Don't give in!