KawiZX900

ATTN: Ladies, do you want to see naked guy post whore glory?

Does anybody else have a problem with this thread? The men here can't get the women to post pictures of their tan lines, much less anything more revealing, without throwing out offers of free jump tickets, etc; yet all it takes is the mere suggestion that some woman might like to see your twig and berries to suddenly make half of you guys dig out the ol' trouser snake for a photo shoot. SLUTS--all of you! Did any of you exhibitionists even consider the possibility of negotiating a little quid pro quo? No, you were all so excited that somebody with a vagina might actually be interested in seeing your purple headed yogurt slinger that you let Pedro out of his cage without even asking, "What's in it for us?" Shame on you all! I, for one, am keeping my bishop under wraps until I see some cash, prizes, and/or photo reciprocity on the table. Good day, sirs.

Edited to change "WHORES" to "SLUTS," since a whore does ask, "What's in it for me?" but a slut gives it up upon request.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Does anybody else have a problem with this thread? The men here can't get the women to post pictures of their tan lines, much less anything more revealing, without throwing out offers of free jump tickets, etc.; yet all it takes is the mere suggestion that some woman might like to see your twig and berries to suddenly make half of you guys dig out the ol' trouser snake for a photo shoot. WHORES--all of you! Did any of you exhibitionists even consider the possibility of negotiating a little quid pro quo? No, you were all so excited that somebody with a vagina might actually be interested in seeing your purple headed yogurt slinger that you let Pedro out of his cage without even asking, "What's in it for us?" Shame on you all! I, for one, am keeping my bishop under wraps until I see some cash, prizes, and/or photo reciprocity on the table. Good day, sirs.

Hear!! Hear!!!
Can I get an Amen from the glory Hallelujah Choir!!

Not another Slong gets Posted till we get something in return.

You wanna See the Slong.. Show the TOE!!:P:D:D

Because tan lines are tacky and unattractive.

In that case, feel free to reciprocate with pictures of your full-body tan. I think I speak for most of the guys here when I say that we can really go either way on the tan line issue.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

I, for one, am keeping my bishop under wraps until I see some cash, prizes, and/or photo reciprocity on the table.

Douva can't be trusted.

Therefore, a neutral go between in needed. I'll volunteer to act as escrow. Women, send photos to me. If they are satisfactory I will inform Douva that the photos are in my possession. Then once he sends you ladies photos that are acceptable to you, I will forward your photos to him.

So, kelly, as a show of your good faith, send them over to me so I can let Douva know. THEN we'll see if he'll, ahem, pull out.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

> I appreciate every guy's contribution to this thread
——————————————————————————————
Thanks, Michele, you are very kind. Thanks also on behalf of the other guys :)
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

I, for one, am keeping my bishop under wraps until I see some cash, prizes, and/or photo reciprocity on the table.

Douva can't be trusted.

Therefore, a neutral go between in needed. I'll volunteer to act as escrow. Women, send photos to me. If they are satisfactory I will inform Douva that the photos are in my possession. Then once he sends you ladies photos that are acceptable to you, I will forward your photos to him.

So, kelly, as a show of your good faith, send them over to me so I can let Douva know. THEN we'll see if he'll, ahem, pull out.

Forget that YA Sheister, POST THE PIC IN OPEN FORUM >:(

Bloody lawyers blood sucking bottom dweller>:(>:(:D:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Does anybody else have a problem with this thread?

Absolutely [B]NOT!!![/B] :o

Men....please ignore this individual. He must obviously have penis envy or something. We women appreciate every "twig and berry" that you have posted!!! (and hopefully will continue to post) >:(
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely NOT!!! :o

Men....please ignore this individual. He must obviously have penis envy or something. We women appreciate every "twig and berry" that you have posted!!! (and hopefully will continue to post) :ph34r:

Nicely put ...

I too appreciate this thread..:D
Keep those post a coming.:):ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Absolutely [B]NOT!!![/B] :o

Men....please ignore this individual. He must obviously have penis envy or something. We women appreciate every "twig and berry" that you have posted!!! (and hopefully will continue to post) >:(

NO! The men of dropzone.com are on strike. From now on this is all the wiener you're going to see in The Bonfire.

NO! The men of dropzone.com are on strike.

Yeah....you keep dreaming! ;) I hate to be the one to break it to ya', hon...but I believe the men on dz.com are exhibitionists and there's no way in hell you're going to convince them to keep their "twigs and berries" tucked in their trousers! :D

Come on y'all. Prove to him I'm right. Post those nekkid pics! >:(
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I hate to be the one to break it to ya', hon...but I believe the men on dz.com are exhibitionists and there's no way in hell you're going to convince them to keep their "twigs and berries" tucked in their trousers!

I am usually the first one to get naked at the dz, however, i will NOT post pics on the net. I am on strike till i see some tan female bodies get posted.:D

Douva, teammates till the end. I'm with ya brother.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

you only missed it b/c you haven't given me any reason to show you. but i promise...if you saw it....:o

arnt you the same guy who was trying to get his pic removed, because you thought it wss an act of drunken stupiditiy
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?