KawiZX900

ATTN: Ladies, do you want to see naked guy post whore glory?

was bored in Japan one day and started messin round with a gillette mach 3 and a camera. why i don't know. anyway, i've never shown anyone the pictures. only one person accidently saw them, and it was a motorcycle riding buddy of mine, who was looking at the collage on my desk.he wanted to kick my ass for not warning him. i forgot, anyway i'm taking the poll before i bare all to the cyber world.

it will be NSFW

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

so far it's a tie, I'm getting my Mac G4 in the mail today, and i've got the scanner, so i've got all this new stuff to break the cherry on, and thats how i'll do it if i get a couple more votes for bring the pain big daddy.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

this is fun, i'm gettin a buzz in my shorts every time i get a vote for yes.

it's a rough package to handle but somebody's got to do it, Im a star,

Is that Bootsy Collins in your avatar? heh B|

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

i just got the new computer in teh mail today, and have yet to hook up my scanner. it is forthcoming. none shall be disapointed

nah, i'm at my folks computer, no scanner. so i just ordered a dial up service for me, now i gotta wait for the cd to come in the mail to boot it. so it'll be longer than i thought.

all good things come to those that wait.

this is fun, i'm gettin a buzz in my shorts every time i get a vote for yes.

I think this reveals the whole story. It's the votes he was after. It's all fun until the election returns come in and you actually have to do something.

Oh, and a big round of applause to PDS. You get points for following through, if not for being dignified in public ;)

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Attachments:pds-NWS.jpg

How I ever managed to open this when it was clearly marked NWS...I suppose I thought that it was directions or something. Ya know, North, West, South...:S

Also, at least you had the balls to post.

Literally.:$

Poor Kawi. I think he's been intimidated....

And irrespective of whether or not it's been 'shopped, it's, um, a good photograph. Yes. Well. :$

Back to the spiked eggnog. Carry on!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~