KawiZX900

ATTN: Ladies, do you want to see naked guy post whore glory?

PDS, we seem to have misplaced the naked picture of you from behind, can you link it? If you have no link to it then this is to ask you nicely to please post one :)

PLEASE PLEASE:)

dayum. two wimmen a beggin! although you seem to be asking for something that doesn't exist, i will reinterpret your request to mean from 'before' instead of 'behind'

here ya go - This guy is single.
namaste, motherfucker.

Ya know, if the bar stuck out just a bit further and you stuck a spiral shell on your stuffs, you could be a snail for Halloween. :)

The barbells just look like those little feeler thingys. Sorry! :$:ph34r:

Nice pics though! I like the one that your friend took laying on her back on the ground.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Ya know, if the bar stuck out just a bit further and you stuck a spiral shell on your stuffs, you could be a snail for Halloween. :)

The barbells just look like those little feeler thingys. Sorry! :$:ph34r:

Nice pics though! I like the one that your friend took laying on her back on the ground.

the dick pic from a different perspective. is an ampallang (straight through) and a prince albert (in the bottom and out the pee hole)

r.e. 'behind' - sorry, no have. i guess you just gotta be there.:P
namaste, motherfucker.

Sorry buddy, my ear jewelry holes always ended up closing at least once and forcing a pointy piece of metal back through ear lobe was painful enough. One kept getting infected, too (I think it was from shampoo getting in there [:/]).

I couldn't imagine having those issues in the nether regions...:o Yikers!
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

as the guys would say...

damn, now thats fu**able:P:$

you mean PAINFUL???[:/]

not for me...look at all the extra pleasure that thing could give. with that you wouldn't need toys;)

Yes, but it poses a serious risk to the ladies with their hoohoo's pierced and those with braces...:|

Safety dear, we must first think of safety.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

So far, there have been no issues with becoming hooked to someone. I did hear a story about it once, but neither piercing got ripped out . . . so it's probably fine. ;)

Clearly, they were having casual sex, not hot :ph34r: sex. Hot :ph34r: sex would've entailed something being painfully ripped out, and since I only have hot :ph34r: sex, I will defer from the PA.

Anyone ever hear of issues with urinating? does it come out of 3 places instead of 1??? :D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Clearly, they were having casual sex, not hot sex. Hot sex would've entailed something being painfully ripped out, and since I only have hot sex, I will defer from the PA.

I beg to differ my friend. Kelel and i don't have :ph34r: sex, but me and my girl DO. Our piercings have NEVER had any troubles whatsoever. In ANY position.;)

Anyone ever hear of issues with urinating? does it come out of 3 places instead of 1???

I only have a pa, it sometimes comes out two holes, the original and the one new one. Usually after heavy use only though.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

You ladies might have thought you could slip this thread by us, but the men of DZ.com are still on strike. >:(

Does anybody else have a problem with this thread? The men here can't get the women to post pictures of their tan lines, much less anything more revealing, without throwing out offers of free jump tickets, etc; yet all it takes is the mere suggestion that some woman might like to see your twig and berries to suddenly make half of you guys dig out the ol' trouser snake for a photo shoot. SLUTS--all of you! Did any of you exhibitionists even consider the possibility of negotiating a little quid pro quo? No, you were all so excited that somebody with a vagina might actually be interested in seeing your purple headed yogurt slinger that you let Pedro out of his cage without even asking, "What's in it for us?" Shame on you all! I, for one, am keeping my bishop under wraps until I see some cash, prizes, and/or photo reciprocity on the table. Good day, sirs.

I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Oh go buy some fuckin' health insurance and let the rest of the boys post their photos. :P;):D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke