BrianSGermain

The Dead Skydivers Wisdom Collective Speaks!

Are you serious? What a disgrace promoting a charlatin like this. This is possibly the most vile thing I've ever seen associated with skydiving, the nerve of that con artist thinking she can communicate with the dead is insulting beyond belief, both for the deceased and their families.

You gave every indication of being an educated man, perhaps you should do a little research on people like this, she's nothing more then a young Sylvia Brown, you remember that lying sack of shit? The one that would tell any grieving parent anything they wanted to hear for a couple of bucks?

It's absolutely astounding how fast my respect for you went way below my hard deck.

What a fucking embarrassesment to the sport.

There is no such thing as bad publicity. Brian will gladly break nearly any boundary to promote himself. Move on, nothing new to see here.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

I could rip this woman into a thousand peaces but it's not really relevant. This is just typical Germain. He's always been goofy. He's always been in to this new wave, touchy, feelly, psychology. Now he's trying to make a living out of it as a speaker and all that. Good for him. It doesn't surprise me at all that he would be into this and try to fold it into his lessens on fear management, self improvement, etc.

Lee
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

http://www.aurareader.com/index.html

http://talkingwithsunshine.com/2017/03/the-life-work-of-pamela-aaralyn/

Pamela does personal readings for clients, which involve an impressive array of services, including soul essence channeling, spirit guide channeling, ascended master channeling, mediumship, healing/integration of energy blocks, akashic records healing, frequency chant healing (including her amazing singing of your unique soul song) and extra sensory life coaching. She is also a medical intuitive and shaman.

Wonder if she can hear MY soul song? It is gently singing ... "Go back to the 60's you fucking hippie...".

Glad to know I'm not the only one not totally enamored with Brian's practices. Despite his great work over the years on canopies, the now classic canopy book, and the psych stuff for newbies who have fear problems.

I have long objected to his using DZ.com largely just advertising his own brand.

Dz.com isn't the only place on the web with interesting skydiving stuff, so linking to other locations in order to stimulate discussion is perfectly valid. But one can at least provide real information right here, and not just say, "Check out the new video I made!" as he has sometimes done.

The clairvoyance stuff is pretty looney. To use a phrase seen more in Speaker's Corner lately, I think the shark got jumped!

I thought it was great. Interesting, thought-provoking and well done. But then, I don't feel threatened by things I don't yet understand. Or, feel the need to tear others down to make myself feel better. I guess I'm just not on as high a plane as some..

My sister passed away in 2015 after a nearly 40 year battle with an eating disorder, the effects of which finally caused her physical death. It was not until a few years before her death that she finally started addressing some of the psychiatric problems that accompanied the anorexia.

Unfortunately, over the years she sought out other remedies that were merely distractions from getting real help. I would not be surprised if somewhere along her journey she tried something like this.

There are people out there with real psychiatric problems that require real medical help. This flake that Brian interviewed may only be a disservice to skydiving, but she is a potential threat to people who require real medical attention.

My first post was a not-so-subtle attempt at humor, but this is a very serious issue for some.

What an unfortunate idea, to say the least. What this woman does is low and despicable, and for you to give space to someone like her, is terrible. If you believe or like that sort of thing, that’s absolutely fine. But you should keep that to yourself and show respect to those who are long gone and their families.

My mother was a victim of one these charlatans after my brother passed. It was terrible! If you think it helps, you are horribly mistaken.

You have made a name for yourself with your publications, many people watch your videos and respect you. Think carefully of what you do and ask for opinion before posting something for thousands of people to watch. But if you are now following this line of work for whatever reason, send your CV to Jeremy Kyle, because that’s the moral level where you just placed yourself. What a pity.
Rob Gallo
"To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield."

Mind are like parachutes, they only function when open. Remember that one? I know that there are fake channels out there, and it is sad that people cannot always feel the difference. This, in my experience, is authentic, and the information she shares can only be gleaned in this way. There are facts that only I would have known. If you do not choose to believe in life after death, that is your choice, and it is perfectly fine. However, stepping on others' perspectives is unloving. Consider the possibility that the dominant paradigm is incomplete, and see how this perspective can lighten our load, and bring us to connection with loved ones and information that we could not have access to in the old model. I knew that people who believe that the world is flat would fight to maintain their belief. I can handle that. I simply am offering my testimony that Pamela, and a few others like her, really do have access to much more than we can see, and I have proof in many years of direct investigation that otherwise unknowable information is accessible to those who have this gift. Like skydiving, if it scares you too much to consider it, you need not engage the experience. It will all become clear in the end. Free your mind.
Instructional Videos:www.AdventureWisdom.com
Keynote Speaking:www.TranscendingFEAR.com
Canopies and Courses:www.BIGAIRSPORTZ.com

Setting aside the fact that this woman is a charlatan and psychics don't exist... it is in incredibly poor taste that you guys would put up pictures of specific dead skydivers for her to "channel." Holy shit that is so shameless and offensive, and I would wager you didn't ask permission from any of their families before using their deceased loved ones to peddle your goods and services. I always knew you were into weird quasi-spiritual motivational stuff but overlooked it because you seemed like a decent guy otherwise, but this really is beyond the pale. My copy of Parachute And Its Pilot is going in the dumpster when I get home tonight.
http://www.mixcloud.com/prajna
http://vimeo.com/avidya

I apologise if I offended your beliefs. I intended to show discontent towards your action, not your belief.

I also believe in life after death, however, I find highly distasteful to use and expose the names of the dead in this way. It does not matter if it's true or not. It does not matter how "genuine" this woman is. it's a matter of decency. By using a dead person like this you are imposing your belief on someone who lost that loved one and who might have a completely different belief than yours. That could be, let's say, unloving.

Furthermore, you are being preposterous when you say we must 'free our mind' just because people disapproved your video. Again, you are implying that what you belief is "the better one".
To be clearer, If a person makes a public video with a message attributed to my brother, I can't even express how mad I would be.
Rob Gallo

Setting aside the fact that this woman is a charlatan and psychics don't exist... it is in incredibly poor taste that you guys would put up pictures of specific dead skydivers for her to "channel." Holy shit that is so shameless and offensive, and I would wager you didn't ask permission from any of their families before using their deceased loved ones to peddle your goods and services.

This is the heart of the matter. Brian's beliefs are not relevant, he is entitled to them like anyone else. It is his behavior that people are objecting to.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

Setting aside the fact that this woman is a charlatan and psychics don't exist... it is in incredibly poor taste that you guys would put up pictures of specific dead skydivers for her to "channel." Holy shit that is so shameless and offensive, and I would wager you didn't ask permission from any of their families before using their deceased loved ones to peddle your goods and services.

This is the heart of the matter. Brian's beliefs are not relevant, he is entitled to them like anyone else. It is his behavior that people are objecting to.

Absolutely! He does not realise the psychological implications these things can have on the relatives of those people. I've seen this happening first hand.
Rob Gallo

BrianSGermain

This video is going to blow your mind:

Casual Chat LIVE Ep 14 Pamela Aaralyn Channels the Dead Skydivers Wisdom Collective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLqAQ5mrmB0&feature=youtu.be

What a load of crap! Why is this allowed to remain in the "General Skydiving" forum? It has nothing to do with skydiving; more self-promoting bullshit about bullshit which is giving Bullshit a bad name. Move it to the "BS Snake Oil" forum.

BrianSGermain

Mind are like parachutes, they only function when open. Remember that one? I know that there are fake channels out there, and it is sad that people cannot always feel the difference. This, in my experience, is authentic, and the information she shares can only be gleaned in this way. There are facts that only I would have known. If you do not choose to believe in life after death, that is your choice, and it is perfectly fine. However, stepping on others' perspectives is unloving. Consider the possibility that the dominant paradigm is incomplete, and see how this perspective can lighten our load, and bring us to connection with loved ones and information that we could not have access to in the old model. I knew that people who believe that the world is flat would fight to maintain their belief. I can handle that. I simply am offering my testimony that Pamela, and a few others like her, really do have access to much more than we can see, and I have proof in many years of direct investigation that otherwise unknowable information is accessible to those who have this gift. Like skydiving, if it scares you too much to consider it, you need not engage the experience. It will all become clear in the end. Free your mind.

Your desire to believe is greater than your desire to know.

Brian,

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. NOT ONE CLAIMED PSYCHIC has been able to prove paranormal abilities under rigorous scientific scrutiny. NOT ONE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

They come up with a million excuses including claims that the rigour of valid scientific testing destroys auras, distorts chakras and generally messes up their deal.

I love your canopy piloting book and have recommended it to many fellow jumpers who have purchased it. But regarding this psychic stuff, I think you've been taken.

Harry Houdini and James Randi exposed many fake or self deluded psychics. They never encountered one who could prove the paranormal ability they claimed to possess.

Psychics don't lack insight or analytical talent. They are very proficient at interpreting subtle clues and making people reveal private information without being aware that it is happening. They do not however, possess provable paranormal abilities and cannot communicate with the dead. Some psychics truly believe in their abilities, others are cynical charlatan profiteers who prey on the distressed.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

This landed with a discernible thud!!! Skydiving seems to struggle with it's reputation as a sport with the public already. All we need is one of the better ambassadors of the sport putting this drivel out there.

Big fan of The Parachute and It's Pilot but this stuff is the polar opposite of that work.

BrianSGermain

Bullshit.

As noted above, there have been NO so called "psychics" who have been able to prove their abilities.

None. Not a single one.

They are scam artists, preying on the gullible.

And fools.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo