RiggerLee

What is strange?

billvon

>What are some of the strangest things you have seen skydivers do.

Potato cannons firing tennis balls at the naked women riding in circles on golf carts at Quincy.

That reminds me of an incident at one of the Muff Bros. reunions. We broke open some chem lights and smeared them on potatoes which Jerry Bird promptly shot straight up in the air from a potato gun so we could dodge the tracers on reentry.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

We played a game we just called "Loose Change". You need a change container or change drawer. You drop your pants, grab a handful of change (no picking), shove the handful between your ass cheeks, walk 10 steps and drop the change. The person who carries the most money wins.

There was change sitting around for a long time and everyone knew not to touch it.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Alcohol. Strange things done with alcohol. It's like the old T-shirt says. My drinking club has a skydiving problem. So I was trying to think of all the strange ceremonies associated with the consumption of alcohol.

Reserve bottles owed to riggers for reserve saves.

The ceremony of Cardinal Puff.

The honorable order of the Turtle.

The SCR ceremony.

Alcohol free based off hot rocks in a sauna. Interesting note, Last year for Christmas I saw a wofo version of this. A sort of crack pipe for alcohol for the yupies.

The Whang Bottle. A large glass bottle that they would burn alcohol fumes in. Apparently It would make all kinds of wavy lights inside it in a dark packing area. When they snuffed it by holding their hand over the opening it would draw a suction and make this "whang" noise when you pulled your hand off. Apparently a lot of fun till it shattered covering them in glass, but they were easily amused.

A truly masochistic ceremony traditional at Perion involving a shot, some salt, and a few other things. I don't remember if they pored the tequila in their eye or the salt. Or maybe it was both.

I'm sure other people have other stories. Of course the most interesting things are what they do afterwords but That's a separate topic.

Lee
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

RiggerLee

A truly masochistic ceremony traditional at Perion involving a shot, some salt, and a few other things. I don't remember if they pored the tequila in their eye or the salt. Or maybe it was both.

Lee

I know this as "Men´s Tequilla".
You sniff the salt through your nose
drink the Tequilla
and then put the lemon into your eye or the eye of your buddy next to you.
--------------------------------------------------

With sufficient thrust,
pigs just fly well