oldwomanc6

I never thought I would say this, but Kim Gibbs may be onto something.

:o

What's up with the constant blimp/drone/aircraft noise on the sound feed of the US Open? :D It's so loud that it drowns out the (considerable) wind, and announcers. Hell, I can't even hear the crowd cheering (which I complained about in an earlier thread). :) No one can hear a clap, anymore.

You'd think that they'd be able to filter it out better. Don't get rid of it, just throw in a little aircraft noise here and there and all's good! B|

p.s. Get well to the poor pilot who crashed earlier this weekend.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I watched some of the final round....I don't think I have EVER seen a less attractive Course, for a PGA Event...[:/] scrubby looking fairways,,,, No trees... very little in the way of attractive plantings...Certainly NOT Augusta !!!:|
didn't stick WITH it,,, long enough to hear any aircraft noise... ONe dude in the gallery was certainly Very VOCAL !!!:S
What was Up ,, with THAT?????
jmy

jimmytavino

I watched some of the final round....I don't think I have EVER seen a less attractive Course, for a PGA Event...[:/] scrubby looking fairways,,,, No trees... very little in the way of attractive plantings...Certainly NOT Augusta !!!:|
didn't stick WITH it,,, long enough to hear any aircraft noise... ONe dude in the gallery was certainly Very VOCAL !!!:S
What was Up ,, with THAT?????
jmy

Was he yelling "HEY JACKASS!!"? :D

Old line from Happy Gilmore :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I agree. Was pretty windy yesterday. I'm sure the blimp had it's hands full staying above the action. Still...we don't need to hear all that. And, I am tired of the yelling.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne