irishrigger

Ashes Dive for Mum and Dad

Both my Mum and Dad thought i was crazy to be doing skydiving but promised that they would do a Skydive with me for years, even though i knew it was very unlikely that they would ever do it.
Sadly my Dad passed away in November of last year and my mum 4 weeks ago. [:/][:/][:/]
So yesterday i decided that i would fulfill the promise made and took them both up for an Ashes dive!:)Needless to say it was a very emotional jump but i Thought it be very fitting! at least they can say were ever they are that they now have done a skydive:ph34r::ph34r:

Blue Skies

Rodger

I'm sorry to hear about your parents, and so soon one after the other, but that's awesome about the jump...

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Rodger,

What a difficult time for you. Very sorry about your losing both parents in such a short time-frame. Your ashes memorial was a tribute not only to them, but to the life they gave you.

Blue Skies,

Keith
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.