Gaper

Ripped off by redeye

DANGER redeye of roaring fork skydivers just canceled my last paycheck. Before anyone goes to work for him ask around no one has stay there more than a few months. He thinks it's OK to talk to people like they're idiots. I was flying his piece of shit 182 when no one else would I just finished helping his mechanic do the hundred hour without charging them anything and he still cancel my paycheck Danger this guy is a douche bag!!!
Go forth now, to the promised lands, and swear much unto each other, with mighty profanity and many personal attacks. T.A.

Looks like they're in Glenwood Springs, CO. Way out in the middle of nowhere in the Rockies. And... It doesn't look like a good place to have a bad spot. :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yeah, I had to check it out too. Miles from nowhere, but an hour out of Grand Junction. Pretty country, in its own way. I wish I could hear the rebuttal, if the DZO has one.

I've never been ripped off by a DZO, but I've heard many stories as some went slowly spiraling out of business.

JohnMitchell

Yeah, I had to check it out too. Miles from nowhere, but an hour out of Grand Junction. Pretty country, in its own way. I wish I could hear the rebuttal, if the DZO has one.

I've never been ripped off by a DZO, but I've heard many stories as some went slowly spiraling out of business.

Yeah, well it happens sometimes. The only DZO I know that ripped people off was the Skyride "Go ahead and sue me I got more money than God" asshole Cary Quattrochi.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Gaper

DANGER redeye of roaring fork skydivers just canceled my last paycheck. Before anyone goes to work for him ask around no one has stay there more than a few months. He thinks it's OK to talk to people like they're idiots. I was flying his piece of shit 182 when no one else would I just finished helping his mechanic do the hundred hour without charging them anything and he still cancel my paycheck Danger this guy is a douche bag!!!

if its actual paycheck the labor commission doesn't play..and the interest you get is better then any bank.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.