cocheese

Nude beaches

They are NOT leering beaches, they are nudest beaches, so if one does not like the look of the folks there because they do not meet with other peoples shallow view of what is beautiful, then look the other way.

Fat, old folk have feelings too

We were just surprised on our beach visit to Barcelona because we didn't know it was clothing optional. We were just a family who spent the day sightseeing and we wanted to see the Mediterranean Sea. Once we stuck our toes in the water and looked around...well, it was pretty funny. My son was happy to see boobies, then disappointed that they didn't look like what he had seen in movies, that's all. I haven't been naked at a beach, but I have been plenty of times in my pool and deck at home. I have nothing against old, fat people...I am one! :ph34r:

Not to be crass, but you know you just gave several of your stalkers spank material for weeks, right?:$:D
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

They are NOT leering beaches, they are nudest beaches, so if one does not like the look of the folks there because they do not meet with other peoples shallow view of what is beautiful, then look the other way.

Fat, old folk have feelings too

We were just surprised on our beach visit to Barcelona because we didn't know it was clothing optional. We were just a family who spent the day sightseeing and we wanted to see the Mediterranean Sea. Once we stuck our toes in the water and looked around...well, it was pretty funny. My son was happy to see boobies, then disappointed that they didn't look like what he had seen in movies, that's all. I haven't been naked at a beach, but I have been plenty of times in my pool and deck at home. I have nothing against old, fat people...I am one! :ph34r:

Not to be crass, but you know you just gave several of your stalkers spank material for weeks, right?:$:D

there's a business idea; sell beer and sammiches in the yard neighbouring skymamas! u'd get RICH!!!

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Not to be crass, but you know you just gave several of your stalkers spank material for weeks, right?

:o I didn't think of that! :$
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I have also been to hippie hollow in Austin as well as a nude beach in Jamaica (and hedonism III, but that is a totally different experience). Hell, there used to be weekly nude pool parties at Skydive San Marcos too. Gawkers are annoying but I am not there for other people or to look at others, only to enjoy the outdoors without clothes. My wife and I have met some great people on nude beaches and it is a little strange at first sitting around with people talking and knowing that you are all naked but pretty soon you forget that you are all nude and just enjoy the conversation and the beach. We regularly go naked on our boat and our backyard during the summer too.B| You get used to it:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Ever been nude at a nude beach?

How was it?

Yep..(Blacks Beach, San Diego)

Same as any beach .....

Same, Blacks Beach a bunch of times 20+ years ago. One of my most distinct memories ever involves a few minutes of swimming in close proximity to 3 dolphins there.

Oh, and the naked guys riding bicycles up and down the beach selling drinks were a bit outside of what I normally see at beaches, but overall it was a very cool place. Anyone know if it still is?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

How was it?

Haven't been there for many moons but a really cool place. The camping bears hang out there> fucking cold river to cross but hot springs right acrosshttp://deepcreekhotsprings.com/ don't get in the crap cooker if it's still there. Heard it went gay tho so beware if you're uptight. Nice hike down. Take a pistol w/ snakesot. Lots of rattlesnake
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Nude beach/resort in Cancun ... Weird shit ... Lots of old folks and men with very saggy balls ... I'm thinking it was a big tourist attraction, because the clientèle looked like they came from a nudist colony in Kentucky.

One of the resorts we paid to spend a day at had better tits than this place ... Blue Bay something or other ... I would encourage you to stay away from it prior to the age of 65.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Been going to a nude beach in NJ for 8 years now. After the first 5mins you just forget about it and enjoy the sun on your ass.

As for the types of people, its like a supermarket. Literally, thats not a metaphore. The same kinda people you'd see in a supermarket are the kind you'll find on a nude beach. Everyone from 8 to 80. Yea families go there too. And lots of hippies.
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

No nude beaches, but used to be alot of nudity at the DZ I started at and I've hung out with cavers.

It's all about maintaining eye contact. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yes ... plenty of times - for us Europeans, nudity is not such a big deal. I didn't wear a bra at the beach/pool until I came to US (and was told I could get arrested for not wearing one :S:S:S).

How was it?

Awesome ... there is nothing overtly sexual about it, as one might think ... though there could be plenty of sensuality associated with it - it depends on the place, the amount of alcohol involved and how attractive those involved in being nude are :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: ...

O

Ever been naked on a golf cart racing down the active runway with a dozen or so of your favorite Rodriguez Brothers????

Golf cart? No. Trailer towed by a 4 wheeler OTOH... :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Oregon is loaded with them. Rooster Rock is primarily a gay beach, which I didn't realize until I got there and noticed I was the only female around for miles. I've gotten hit on at nude beaches. There is something very creepy about a guy hitting on you when his junk is hanging low. I just wanted to be left alone.

But, nude beaches are cool. There is something very freeing about walking in the nude publicly.

skybill

Hi Cheese,
Back in my Sandy Eggo daze used ta' go to Blacks Beach at LaJolla and others!! One thurs. even. was at Tugs' Tavern in PB for their Thurs night Mex Dinner and this one lady and I noticed each other from "Blacks!" and realized that this was the first time we'd seen each other,"WITH OUR CLOTHES ON!!!!" 'Twas fun!!

Deep Creek in Apple Valley,Ca. Early 80's. A blast. Hangin out w/the Camping Bears. What a hike in an out tho. Only attire was boots and a pistol w/snakeshot.:o
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Yup!! We pointed at each other laughing!! And said,"(HAHA!) I think I know you?? ...Take your clothes off!!!" ...........and on the south side of "OB" (Ocean Beach) there was "Garbage Beach" where because of its' difficulty to get to was also "Swim suits Optional!!" It was just down the road from the "Del Mar Estates!!!" ,,,,,Play on Gypsys...Play on!!!!!
skybill
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out