cocheese

Nude beaches

Ever been nude at a nude beach?

How was it?

Barcelona Spain.
Simply amazing city with a simply amazing beach.
My x didn't go nude just topless and she had fun.
I on the other hand hung out with my wang out.
It depends on what kind of a person you are.
As for the people there. Very cool very hip and very nice. So if you are open minded and liberal you will enjoy it. If you have one conservative bone in your body don't go.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Went alot in college. Where i went to school there was a nude beach about 20 minutes away called Moonstone beach. My girlfriend and I went quite a bit. I would go nude and she would go nude as well although sometimes just topless depending on the time of the month. I was little unconfortable at first but then after while it was like "fuck it" everybody else is nude. Definitely a very liberating feeling. It took a little getting used to but after a while it was no big deal.
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

How was it?

DUH

When I lived on my boat I was only one mile from a ""clothing optional" beach on the Columbia River:)
I was a frequent visitor

I would also say that anytime I am far enough out to sea.... and the weather is cooperative... and the rest of the crew are not a bunch of uptight frakkin prudes...... that EVERYDAY is nude sunbathing day:)

Hi Cheese,
Back in my Sandy Eggo daze used ta' go to Blacks Beach at LaJolla and others!! One thurs. even. was at Tugs' Tavern in PB for their Thurs night Mex Dinner and this one lady and I noticed each other from "Blacks!" and realized that this was the first time we'd seen each other,"WITH OUR CLOTHES ON!!!!" 'Twas fun!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

The beach in Barcelona was the first topless beach my son ever went to, he was 16 at the time. He decided the people that you see nude are not the ones that you want to see nude. :ph34r:

Oh, and we were there as a family sightseeing, we didn't know it was clothing optional until we got there. We all kept our clothes on, we are not one of those freaky families!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yup. There is a great beach just outside Alicante in Spain that is a "Playa Libre". We go everytime we are in Spain. It is a great feeling, especially swimming in the sea with no wet material against the skin. With other naked people around, including the obligatory older men standing naked on the waterline, being naked doesn't feel as awkward as people think.

My daughters did think that snorkelling off the nudist beach was a bit inappropriate though!

How was it?

Really good one back in FL right on state park land called Apollo - Playalinda (I think). It's part of canaveral national seashore and you can sit there buck ass nakey and look down the beach and watch the shuttle launch. It's AWESOME!! B|
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Yea, Playa Linda is in Titusville, well, canaveral national seashore. I grew up in Titusville and we would go during the day when we skipped school... but ended up going to the "normal" part of the beach. Like SkyMama said, the people who were nakey there were not people we'd typically like to see nakey. :S but it's nice when you don't see 500 year old men with droopy everything. it's nice to even out the tanlines (that I no longer have because I no longer have a tan [:/] )

If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

I used to go to Hippie Hollow on Lake Travis (near Austin, TX) quite a bit. It was very pleasant, floating around on the water, naked in the sunshine. :)
There were the occasional gawkers, which was annoying, but most of the people there were usually pretty cool. There was this funny guy (Wayne, I think?) who was often out there fishing, who had a fishhook through the end of his penis. (Clever way to get women to come over and look at your penis? :D)

I tried to go to Black's Beach in San Diego one day, but I couldn't walk down that steep stairway to get there (vertigo and all). I've been told there is another way to get there though, so maybe I'll try again.

Like SkyMama said, the people who were nakey there were not people we'd typically like to see nakey. :S but it's nice when you don't see 500 year old men with droopy everything.

Meh... I don't care what the other folks look like. It's nice to see people enjoying themselves regardless of whether they're fat or old or whatever. :)

They are NOT leering beaches, they are nudest beaches, so if one does not like the look of the folks there because they do not meet with other peoples shallow view of what is beautiful, then look the other way.

Fat, old folk have feelings too

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

They are NOT leering beaches, they are nudest beaches, so if one does not like the look of the folks there because they do not meet with other peoples shallow view of what is beautiful, then look the other way.

I dunno - Divot ain't got no feelin's!:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

mind you, we were in high school. it was a "leering" kind of thing for us... immaturity at it's best!
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

I dunno - Divot ain't got no feelin's!:D:D

Not his fault if his Central Nervous system has collapsed. ... they don't last for ever - it's bound to be out of warranty by now too.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Dammit!!!!! I thought the thread title was "Nude bitches".:S I was lookin for pics of dominatrix type chicas!:ph34r::ph34r::$

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Logbook link in sig line.

JUMPS 107 114 116 128 147 149 150 153 252 504.

DFW Retreat was a nude "retreat." My first demo. With a PC. :S

I knew a couple guys who did an annual demo jump into a nudist colony.
One year one guy screwed up and femured into the demo.:S
At least he didn't need to worry about the medics cutting up his jumpsuit.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Meh... I don't care what the other folks look like. It's nice to see people enjoying themselves regardless of whether they're fat or old or whatever

What she said. They're there for themselves, not for the watchers.

Skinny dipping is cool. Nekkididity is comfortable if everyone else is comfortable.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

We were just surprised on our beach visit to Barcelona because we didn't know it was clothing optional. We were just a family who spent the day sightseeing and we wanted to see the Mediterranean Sea. Once we stuck our toes in the water and looked around...well, it was pretty funny. My son was happy to see boobies, then disappointed that they didn't look like what he had seen in movies, that's all. I haven't been naked at a beach, but I have been plenty of times in my pool and deck at home. I have nothing against old, fat people...I am one! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon