who is Scotty Carbone?

here is my carbone story:
for me and my g/f's birthday party last year at spaceland i devised a game i called "pin scotty carbones ass" from a pic i took of him showing off his ass one afternoon from his van door! i blew it up to a 20x30 and held it while my g/f blindfolded him and guided him to the poster with a tack! the image he saw on the board was a donkey we had drawn, but after he was blinded and about 10 feet from the board, i turned it around to show the poster of his naked ass hanging out! no one ever gets scotty carbone, but i got him and he took it well! everyone there cracked up and the first thing he said when he saw his ass as a poster was, "my mom will love this"!!!!!!!!!! ask him to see it, i am sure he will show it to you! he did not suspect anything and my g/f was able to hoax him well! after that, carbone led the skydiver "birthday song" for us! the "pin scotty carbones ass" game and a certain camera flyer getting a head-job from the manifest chick in the middle(and i mean in the middle) of the party was the highlights! scott and tammi, that was great fun and thanks for the great time!
"remember when we were in africa"

omg.....i had no idea that was YOU CLOUDSEEKER2001. You are in big trouble. Hello and we miss you. Please tell Mercedes we say HELLO! Still waiting for Scotty to get back from shopping so I can put em online!!!
That was so freaking funny......we still have the picture/poster and when we find the perfect spot for it we will post it
Oh yea......HI PAULA
Scotty -n- Tami

i gotta agree with Chuck, he's a great coach, diver, organizer, cook and fucking hilarious...
my scotty story... hmm... it's coming back to me now...
i was a young jumper, on our dz's winter trip to Coolidge. we were all hanging out by the fire, and scotty was talking shit... i can't remember exactly what he said, something insulting or offensive, and i'm not easily offended, but i jokingly smacked him, and without a thought he hit me back so fast and so hard everyone went silent...
we all had a good laugh about it the next day.
oh yeah, and then scotty aranged with the balloon guy for a free jump for any naked woman, which he offered to me... so i thought, sure what the hell....
as i'm landing from the jump, there's scotty on his bike with his camera ready to chase my bare ass down no matter how far out i tried to hide....
you never know what he's up to.... funny as hell.
i'm curious, of all the skydives and time at dropzones, if scotty remembers me... so, scotty?
we certainly never forget meeting him.
i'm sure i'll be feasting on his meals sometime soon...
:)lew:S

<>
First of all thank you for all the nice stories and compliments from all my friends out there! And thanks Stranger for getting this thread started. Now then....the story in your post is all FUCKED UP!
Here is the real deal.....If any of you knew the Herd back then, you would know that any and all antics were ok. For example would you like to hear our old chant???? Goes like this.....COCK SUCKER - MOTHER FUCKER - DICKY LICKER TOO......I AM A HERD MEMBER WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU! Now everyone didnt just become of Herd Member. You had to be picked and voted in by all the Herd Members. You also had to sit on a carbibe cannon made of 30 gallons milk cans while they fired it (it spit out a 10 foot flame). Then, we gave you a Herd Oil Lantern and you had to run to the pea gravel (1/4 mile) NAKED and chanting "MOO-MOO-MOO, I want to be a Herd Member TOO. All this at the Herd Boogie in front of 8 or 900 people. You had to pick up a hand full of gravel and bring it back STILL CHANTING. When you got back to club house everybody was gone execpt for YOUR NAKED MUDDY ASS! After about 20 minutes they would come back with your Herd T-Shirt which had been baptised by all the Herd Member (ewww)! Sometimes even dipped in a portolet. And that is what you had to wear ALL NIGHT LONG.
Now that you have an idea of the club profile here is the TRUE story about the shower deal.
We were on the roof of the club house, myself and a friend waiting for his friend and these 2 chicks he had picked up during the meet. They were ALL going to shower TOGETHER that is......The plan was to bust his friend with these 2 chicks. Well, when we leaned over the showers with the video camera (not running YET), lownbehold there was some HAIRY FAT CHICK in the stall.....oops wrong stall. She started a-screaming....and believe me we did too......"it was not a pretty site". Our buddy with the two chicks continued to shower while we beat-feet off the roof (with no video mind you). Later on we apologised to the FAT CHICK and assured her there was no video. We told her the entire story and she thought it was funny.....kindof! Just one more thing if you have ever been to a Herd Boogie you would know about the wet t-shirt contest, nudity and all the perverse fun shit that went on. I am still a Herd Member and will always be Herd Member wouldnt you like to be a Member TOO!! I hope they are still doing all the FUN SHIT AT THE HERD IN PENNSYLVANIA ITS A GREAT BOOGIE TO GO TO.
OK now that that is done.

HOW THE HELL ARE YOU MR. BOOTH. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY OLD BOLD SKYDIVER CHECKING THIS WEB STUFF OUT. Hope to see you soon let us know if you are having the New Years Party.
BILL IF THESE GUYS ONLY KNEW THE HALF OF IT ""IT WOULD SCARE THE HELL OUT THEM""!
""There is alot of old skydivers and alot of bold skydivers but there are not alot of old bold skydivers"
BLUE SKIES BLACK DEATH
EAT - FUCK - SKYDIVE
YOURS IN SPORT
SCOTTY CARBONE
Scotty -n- Tami

Oh My GOD.......
Thread of the Year.
Yeah, the Pin the Tail on Scotty Picture.... I almost forgot about that. Hell, Scotty and Tami were leaving the party and I kept trying to make them stay as Cloudseeker and Ms M were getting the stuff ready. Finally, I told Tami part of the deal and we got Scotty to put on the blindfold.
That was the best joke ever. Scotty was in his van hangin out the door bare assed. Besides that, Cloudseeker has a very good eye for the camera shots. And its a real good picture - now with a pin hole in it. That was the funniest thing ever.
I left too soon - damn - that is crazy man! In the middle of the party - I thought they broke up that night. And Cloudseeker? What? You didnt have your camera?
Anyway... Everytime I got to the dz, I would cruise thru and go to Scotty's and Tami's to check out the old Coot and see Tami. Everytime. Sometimes they would be jumping but I caught them later.
My Famous Ass... you know like I always say.... my ass is famous? Well, this is how....
I was a Newbie skydiving and making new friends left and right. It was late summer and I had a super tan. No tan lines. I cant remember exactly what I was doing there so late..... (Peanuts SCR??) But, Scotty hugs me and traps my arms... and he pulls my shorts down. Hello? I cant move my arms. I am standing in the hangar - Lights ON, with my shorts pulled down.
He looks over my shoulder and... -Heh- Purple thong.... Then WHACK- He slaps my ass really hard and makes a hand print on one cheek..... :$ You could see all 5 fingers - clearly.
Oh, hell NO, he couldnt leave that alone. Ten seconds later he is back and does it again.... He said he had to make it even and get a hand print on the other side.
So now- he wants everyone to see his "hand prints". And everyone does.... Finally, I got so used to my ass being OUT there I asked someone to Blow on it - cause it was stinging.:S
I think I drank something that night.... no telling what ... Ah, I think I had 2 wine coolers... That would have done it...:o
A couple of times later on he would still do that. Once he did it in Manifest. How he got away with that one I'll never know.
THAT is how my ass got famous... LOL
One thing I will never forget about Tami & Scotty is that they always made everyone feel like they belonged where ever it was they happend to be.
Scotty and I would have conversations about my life and life in general. And he never lied to me. He told me straight out. This is the way it is. If I had a problem - he would tell me what exactly the deal was. He is very kind and caring and would let me know that things would either work out or Fuck Em. And I would always be great no matter what. Id rather talk to Scotty than my own Dad anyday. :)My favorite video- Scotty and Thomas McDowell Hybrid. (just because)
2nd fav Super Dave imitating Scotty!
Love to you Scotty and Tami!!
Hi, Paula!
Ann ~ www.AirAnn.com
Anyone want a Kitten?

hahaha dang, great stories. Scotty sounds like my hero - a cross between Ron Jeremy and well.....a skydiver. Great stuff!
PS i didn't realise Scotty was a user here! Whats up man! I would love to hear about some of the stuff you guys have got up to - maybe if im ever over in that neck of the woods sometime i could have the pleasure.....
PPS - rgoper with regards to your comments........
newbie:
"sure is funny how you want to make this statement about scotty. "
if you want to know where i got that from go to Google, put in "Scotty Carbone" and then you will find the following link
http://www.skydiveupc.org/dzdirt/DZ-Dirt-XIII.html
"and yet when one goes to your profile, your name, etc is vey obscure."
Not that i see what that has to do with anything, but if you like you can call me by my real name - Dave Geffin, im based in London, UK (not Iceland, in Egypt) and on a first date, thats all the info you get im afraid ;)
PPPS - keep the stories coming! This stuff is gold.

not Iceland, in Egypt

keeps the hot side hot and the cool side cool...
where r you planning to jump Dave? Dont got to hinton.. I hear the people there dont know 2 crutial skills required in skydiving:
1- spoting :P
2- telling poodles appart from women ;)
PS: just kidding ya ... hinton's a fine place.... it's some of the customers thats are a bit dodgy....lol
Remster
Muff 914

"where r you planning to jump Dave?"
Hi Rem - my local will be Headcorn, which is still 1.5 hours by car/train in either direction. I did my s/l course there, and although i haven't been back since December 01 (no point due to deciding to do AFF several months ago abroad), i know some of the guys there and hopefully they will remember me.

hey ann, you were not there for the pin the tale on carbones ass? really? and no one got it on film either, i am sorry! super daves impression of scotty was the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!! that should be made public! someone told me dead mike was making a documentory about carbone, is that true-anyone???
"remember when we were in africa"

I knew Scotty for a little over a year before he left skydive spaceland. When i started skydiving he helped me alot and would answer any question i had to make me a better skydiver. He loves this sport more than he loves himself. Sometimes he seems a little harsh but he means the best for anyone. I for one miss hearing "check your handles" at 10k. He is one crazy SOB!! Peace Scotty!!

hey ann, you were not there for the pin the tale on carbones ass? really?

No I WAS there for all of that. Rab, Ms M and you were getting the donkey drawn. I was doing the stall the Carbone deal out front of the trailer. Meanwhile, I had to finally tell Tami part of it so she would make Scotty stay for 5 more minutes so the donkey could be drawn for Scotty to see and then the picutre on the other side. It worked out fine and I left sometime after all that.
I left before the -manifest chick and camera man- incident. Of which I heard nothing about till now..... Damn missed that prop spinner...
Thats nothing- I got a new one--- how about right in the middle of the packing area in broad daylight. I know stuff - but sorry cant tell.....Now I know why the 'guys' scope out the AFF students- cause you never know which one will not know they arent really suposed to sleep with everyone. Every once in a while there comes that special student.........
Sometimes- I can barely believe the things I hear, and none of the stuff I actually see. (that can be distorted for sure)
Ann ~ www.AirAnn.com
Anyone want a Kitten?

i am in the middle of makin scotty and tammi carbone a website www.carbonezone.com scotty is the ultimate skydiving gypsy he has over 12000 jumps and still CAN NOT sitfly but hey its so much fun to watch him try, stay tuned to the website for video and pics

Had to answer this one
im on a 17 way trackin dive last weekend me n scotty in the back o the plane hes wearin a suit from 1942 u know the one thats very faded orange n blue made of denim worlds first freefly suit he calls it anyway he wispers to me few mins before exit that he wants to go over and under me while we track and wants to play around a bit sure i thought , ready set and go 17 people pile out the door and i see scotty carbone tracking like a "safe"straight friggin down" wow i thought i thought the idea was to go slow , anyway he made it back so he must be doin somethin right am working on gettin some video of him freeflying im sure it will go down well./..
But yes i love the man like a father as im sure nearly every skydiver does..

I met and jumped with Scotty in '73 or '74 at Z-Hills. He was already famous (imfamous). I think he was on Hoopers (Z-Hills ASO at the time) perminant bad boy list even then.

Great skydiver, great organizer, great with the girls (before Tami of course), and generally friendly to everyone.

Those were great times Scotty, glad to see you're still living them 30 years later and impressing a whole new crowd!

I am trying to make the Keys Boogie this year, hope to see you there!

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

Scotty is, to date, the only man who has touched my boobs in front of my husband without my husband wanting to kill him.

Says a lot, huh?

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie