piisfish

Question for the moderators

oldwomanc6

A certain Texan?

Oh yeah... what was his name? I forgot... but he did seem to like photography and taking nature trips down rivers or some shit...

AH! JohnRich. Man he had a vendetta he wouldn't let go of. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sagoth

I've heard that guy is a real asshole, nobody will jump with him, and even his dog hates him.

Waddaya expect from a COP....?:o
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Well, if I'm thinking of the same canoeist, I like him, have enjoyed jumping with him, and would jump with him anytime.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

Well, if I'm thinking of the same canoeist, I like him, have enjoyed jumping with him, and would jump with him anytime.

Wendy P.

Sometimes who a person is in person can be totally different than who they are online. Most Texas jumpers I've met have been pretty cool.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***Well, if I'm thinking of the same canoeist, I like him, have enjoyed jumping with him, and would jump with him anytime.

Wendy P.

Sometimes who a person is in person can be totally different than who they are online. Most Texas jumpers I've met have been pretty cool.

I only "met" him online, but he always was polite to me.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Yeah, it was all to do with a certain individual who has created no less than 200 different usernames in order to try access the site and evade bans.

Just to quantify the amount of time that he has wasted on his attempts, and the clearly evident lack of 'life' that must be associated with having such time... That is over 200 registered email addresses too. As well as the use of various VPNs, Proxies etc.

Needless to say, it's a lot quicker for us to kick his ass out of here each time than it is for him to try get in.

He may be cool in person, but he has a real disrespect for fellow jumpers who volunteer their free time to the skydiving community on this website. Instead of being able to joke around with fellow jumpers, welcome them to the sport, offer gear and safety advice, and discuss incidents, the Mods have to spend their time cleaning up his childish and ridiculous pranks. At the end of the day, the community as a whole suffers.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Understood. I'm sorry he let this place get under his skin; it damaged both.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)