Abedy

Coming out to dropzone.com as world's 1st transgender TI ;-)

Abedy

Hi everybody,( I still hope I will be allowed to do tandem jumps soon.)

Hugs, Hannah <3

Well, I, for one, think you should ABSOLUTELY NOT be allowed to do tandems. Unless, of course, you can exit stable, throw a drogue, deploy, and land safely. In that case, you go until your damned good and ready to give it up.

raff
If you leave the plane without a parachute, you will be fine for the rest of your life.

raff

***Hi everybody,( I still hope I will be allowed to do tandem jumps soon.)

Hugs, Hannah

Well, I, for one, think you should ABSOLUTELY NOT be allowed to do tandems. Unless, of course, you can exit stable, throw a drogue, deploy, and land safely. In that case, you go until your damned good and ready to give it up.

raff

Why set the bar so hi, when others already don't meet that standard. :|:S:ph34r:
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

raff

raff

Huh, huh :)
I will do tandems on Saturday again and hope to make about 50 to 70 jumps this year but am in no hurry or competition. Nothing left to "prove" -- I only do them for fun. And... well, I tend to spend the money I get for jumping on shoes and dresses. Yes, I know... :$:P:)

P.S.: I made my 2000th jump (a tandem, huh huh) two weeks ago. See the -- not very flattering, in my case -- pic that was taken after the jump, so I add another one taken at Leipzig Zoo when I was on a field trip with my class of Physician Assistants five days later. :$

Hugs, Hannah :)
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

Short follow-up B|

Hannah has now made more than 250 tandem jumps since "out" full time, 650+ in total. Oh, and I now often wait until 3500 meters or even longer before tossing the drogue. Old girl capable of changing habits :P

Living happily, still college teacher, still married. Twice a granny by now.

See pics attached, hope you'll enjoy.

Hugs to you all,
Hannah :)

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks