JohnMitchell

Put up a damn picture of something fun you've been doing

Hi Rick,

The 3 of us served in the Navy together many years ago.

These three yahoos served together in the USAF in England '61-'62.

We got together last month in Florida for a mini-get-together.

Jerry Baumchen

PS) Three old guys trying to figure out how to inflate an air mattress. 'Can easily be done by a 4-yr old.' :P

JohnMitchell

***Did I post this??
Oh well if I did I'm posting again because I LOVED it!!

I heard you were climbing with some good lookin' guy. ;)

Shouldn't her date have been grabbing a pair of ice axes like she was, instead of taking pics of her butt while risking falling off backward?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

promise5

Oh please!!! I had snow pants on!!

"Not up here, you don't", says Bob, tapping his index finger to his temple.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Rick

yep my old man sickle ;) we went to the dealership and my wife found this the most comfortable and she can drive it to B|

never had a bike with reverse before

Nice!

I was there the day the crwdogs gave their buddy Paul a trike like that so he could ride again. He'd gotten paralyzed after wiping out when his motorcycle hit some gravel on the way to a boogie.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***yep my old man sickle ;) we went to the dealership and my wife found this the most comfortable and she can drive it to B|

Nice!

I was there the day the crwdogs gave their buddy Paul a trike like that so he could ride again. He'd gotten paralyzed after wiping out when his motorcycle hit some gravel on the way to a boogie.

I picked it up on Monday and it has been a learning curve riding it compared to 2 wheels no leaning or steering away from the turn but it is comfy and has bad ass stereo and navigation
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

******yep my old man sickle ;) we went to the dealership and my wife found this the most comfortable and she can drive it to B|

Nice!

I picked it up on Monday and it has been a learning curve riding it compared to 2 wheels no leaning or steering away from the turn but it is comfy and has bad ass stereo and navigation

But... but... can you do wheelies on it? :):D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

lol, nothing much. I played bass on this, but you don't hear much of me in the mix. It was also quite long ago.

I'm thinking of starting a youtube channel or something, when I have time for hobbies again.

I'm into a lot of stuff, although most of it fall within the broader rock category. My favorite band at the moment is Primus, but I'm also into less weird things. I've mostly been making more gospel-ly music, since I worked as a musician at a church, but I'm desperate to do something different.