JohnMitchell

Put up a damn picture of something fun you've been doing

Normiss and I welcomed our forth grandson, Easton, to the family on Wednesday, and then I hosted a party for 50 people to celebrate the first birthday of grandson #3, Bradley, while Mark did a demo at the New Smyrna Beach air show with Rick Ream and the rest of the Skyboltz team. We're pooped!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Here's a little brewing accessory I made today. In the cigar box is a computer fan with a magnet in the center. In the flask is a ferrous piece of metal covered in plastic. When I replace the water in the flask (shown for demonstration reasons) with wort then add a yeast strain this little device stirs it constantly until I'm ready to use it (about a day or 2). By which time I'll have hundreds of trillions of healthy yeast cells to ferment my next batch of beer.B|

Muff #5048

Hanging out with old friends. The 3 of us served in the Navy together many years ago. The one on the right we have not seen since 1982 when he was my best man.

We had a great weekend hanging out and reminiscing. Several beers and cocktails may have been consumed.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!