JohnMitchell

Put up a damn picture of something fun you've been doing

rmsmith

The 'ol Tercel is hauling a hang glider these days as I can't afford to skydive with a daughter in college and a son right behind her, and I'm still hanging my hat in Ephrata. Blue skies!

Still sounds like a great time. Happiness is getting blue skies while living within your means. B|

Squaw Pass Road at 10,000'.B|
Sooo tempted to lay the bike over and drag a knee through the snow.
But considering I crashed on this road the last two times I rode it, I decided to be conservative today.:|

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

We had a lot of fun at PIA yesterday. Here is a photo of Normiss and me in the Hypoxic booth with Trunk and Art (Skydive Palatka DZO). I was a very lucky girl to be in the company of such fine gentlemen!

We also hung out with Sangiro, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post his photo. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Amazon

***just bought this little 4x4, for camping and general DZ accommodation B|B|B|B|B|.

I am so glad you finally bought a truck with a proper engine...:)
I will let you drive me around Oz in that one you get your butt over here and Mrs Squeak and I will show you around :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

JohnMitchell

Trunk's a lot of fun, isn't he?:)
And a longtime supporter of the Leap for Lupus. Thanks, Trunk. B|

Here's some stuff I've been up to. Vskydiver and I just got back from spending March in Hawaii, up on the North Shore, just jumping and playing. B|

John, I can see your nipple...I'm going to post it in Billy's NSFW/Twisted thread...