JohnMitchell

Put up a damn picture of something fun you've been doing

LuckyMcSwervy

Thanks, guys. It's the upper thigh/hip/butt chunk. I got really lazy last winter the first time I hurt my knee skiing in December. The pounds just piled on.

The beach where the sculpture is placed is not much of a beach but it does have some interesting characters milling about. You have to go down some stairs to get to the water and wade out past some rocks and seagrass to the sandy bottom. I've seen barracuda and sharks sometimes swim by in the distance when I get to about waist deep.

I spend many, many nights watching the sunsets on the pier next to the beach. Also many sunrises as this is where I end my morning runs to sit at the end of the pier and take sunrise pictures and try to gather my scattered thoughts.

This place is very healing to me.

i agree with the guys here..you are HOT! B|

muff528

The beach where the sculpture I've seen barracuda and sharks sometimes swim by in the distance when I get to about waist deep. ......

Could you feel them circling? Did you see them to the left and to the right?

Luckily, I wasn't the only bait in town. :P

Seriously, the barracudas and sharks don't bother me. A friend caught a nice bull (not one of my favorites as they're less predictable from my experience diving) right off the swimming area of Fort Zach the other day. If the tourists only knew how close they are to the sharks I bet they'd freak. I like to mess with them and tell them when they're snorkeling. :$
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

The beach where the sculpture I've seen barracuda and sharks sometimes swim by in the distance when I get to about waist deep. ......

Seriously, the barracudas and sharks don't bother me. A friend caught a nice bull (not one of my favorites as they're less predictable from my experience diving) right off the swimming area of Fort Zach the other day. If the tourists only knew how close they are to the sharks I bet they'd freak. I like to mess with them and tell them when they're snorkeling. :$

Am I the only one who saw the double entrendre? :$

:P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

No . . . But I didn't want to seem creepy.;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

No . . . But I didn't want to seem creepy.;)

Yer learnin'! :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

If you guys have reached a pause in lusting over the celibate woman (I know you will not stop; a pause is all I hoped for), I am responding to the actual thread topic. I know this is DZ heresy, but I'm that kind of guy.

:ph34r:

Customized the grip on my target pistol.

Made a monekyfist pullout for my rig so all my colors match.

David

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I fight daily to stay down to my flying weight. You look gorgeous. Funny how women are so judged and men just figure their beer gut makes 'em sexier to women. :D

Here's me and my belly flying buddies last weekend. I'm the guy in white.

And a shot of a tandem I did yesterday. Young lady was making her third one, so I had her checking canopy and flying us around. I think she's hooked and needs to take AFF.

LuckyMcSwervy

This is a concrete art sculpture on Higgs Beach. I've lost some weight since this picture was taken about a month or so ago so no chubby remarks please. :P

I'm unusually(?) preferential toward fit/skinny and I would hit that any sober day of the week. :P

-SPACE-

oldwomanc6

I didn't. Where? :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

This is a concrete art sculpture on Higgs Beach. I've lost some weight since this picture was taken about a month or so ago so no chubby remarks please. :P

So who is holding it up while you are posting on Dizzy?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

JohnMitchell

Young lady was making her third one, so I had her checking canopy and flying us around. I think she's hooked and needs to take AFF.

Some just like tandems. There was a woman at Emerald Coast in Alabama that did at least 100.

Bertt

Recurve bow, 30 yards, no sights. As you can see from the target, they don't usually get that close. That's why I took the picture.

Very nice! Just got a new Bowtech RPM 360. Rest and sight are on the way. :)
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.