JohnMitchell

Put up a damn picture of something fun you've been doing

Calvin19

***No foils but have a double trapeze set up. I'm new to cats and it has been a learning experience! Definitely a rocket 26 knots gps confirmed on Casco Bay a few weeks ago.

Do you fly it solo?

A good friend who lives on Lake Wawasee in IN has one.
Gawd, I *hated* being on the trapeze when we'd crash.:S
Never got hurt, but got the hell scared out of me many times.:o

One of my fondest memories was on a really strange weather day in IN, which I'm positive was the windiest day I had ever seen in all my years of living there. He got the crazy-assed idea to go sailing, and I was curious enough (and dumb enough) to go along. We were screaming back and forth across that lake at speeds I didn't know a sailboat could do. And we were the *only* boat on that entire lake, since no one else was dumb enough to come out in that weather. (Well, except for one motorboat that came out briefly, and promptly did a u-turn back to it's dock).:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

JohnMitchell

Congrats on your son getting his TM rating. B|

:D Ya got me. Nice, ambiguous sentence. Nope, it's me with the girl strapped on the front.

I know you know who's who in that shot. :P:D

Barely.:$

The passenger meh
The clean white jumpsuit, has to be Vsk
The skid lids with the windshields:$. It does make it challenging. All you jumpers look the same. [:/]
But the floaty ones are usually young and skinny. So the dude at the opposite end from vsk has to be #1 son.:ph34r:

If there's a boobie prize I want it.B|

R.

LuckyMcSwervy

This is a concrete art sculpture on Higgs Beach. I've lost some weight since this picture was taken about a month or so ago so no chubby remarks please. :P

Anyone who would make a chubby remark about that pic is either mentally ill or a troll. You look beautiful. :)

LuckyMcSwervy

This is a concrete art sculpture on Higgs Beach. I've lost some weight since this picture was taken about a month or so ago so no chubby remarks please. :P

What chubbiness??? I didn't see any. You are hot. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thanks, guys. It's the upper thigh/hip/butt chunk. I got really lazy last winter the first time I hurt my knee skiing in December. The pounds just piled on.

The beach where the sculpture is placed is not much of a beach but it does have some interesting characters milling about. You have to go down some stairs to get to the water and wade out past some rocks and seagrass to the sandy bottom. I've seen barracuda and sharks sometimes swim by in the distance when I get to about waist deep.

I spend many, many nights watching the sunsets on the pier next to the beach. Also many sunrises as this is where I end my morning runs to sit at the end of the pier and take sunrise pictures and try to gather my scattered thoughts.

This place is very healing to me.
Always be kinder than you feel.