JohnMitchell

Put up a damn picture of something fun you've been doing

promise5

Don't have one.
:|

Well crud I'm shooting at targets for pity sake!!
Suck it up!!:)

Use a computer instead of your iPhone.
It does not work on iPhone/iPad.
It works if you use a computer.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Helping to get this beautiful girl packed for her cross-country road trip to college. It's been fun & stressful. Freshman year. Other side of the country. Oh boy...

"Look out, NY; here she comes!" ('Just remember to send her BACK now & then, Ok??' :P[:/])

Don't mean to post 'n run but...we have a LOT of packing to do! Hope you & Valinda are doing great!

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

JohnMitchell

***Slovenia

Took Mrs Vader for a tandom

Sunset skydive with the woman you love? It don't get no better than that. ;)B|

Video is up in FB now.

Been an amazing week. Few amazing skydives and many fun adventures in the mountains.
Will psst some more pictures when were done living in a tent :)
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

JohnMitchell

Stumpy, Jimmy, great pics. B|

Rick, I never seen that .22TCM before. Looks like a pretty hot round. B|

oh yeah it is a "blast" to shoot .22 rounds that hit 2200 FPS.

the best part is we made a sign for the guy and bartered for guns.
I got a new Springfield XDS in the .45 and this .22/9mm you can never have too many guns :)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

ACMESkydiver

Helping to get this beautiful girl packed for her cross-country road trip to college. It's been fun & stressful. Freshman year. Other side of the country. Oh boy...

"Look out, NY; here she comes!" ('Just remember to send her BACK now & then, Ok??' :P[:/])

Don't mean to post 'n run but...we have a LOT of packing to do! Hope you & Valinda are doing great!

Whoa. Look who grew up! Where's she headed to school?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

yeah these last few weeks before school starts are always busy at the theme parks

just bring lots of $$$ and stay hydrated

ETA: okay that last was assuming Disney World in Florida I know there is another one somewhere :)

SkyDekker

Week running after the kids at Disney....then a week relaxing on a cruise. Great way to spend time together.

First of all, your wife is a BABE. B| I hope you don't mind me saying that but I'm sure it's not the first time you've heard it. ;)

Second, we've done the Disney but also love Universal Studios Islands of Adventure. Probably our favorite park of all. B|

steveorino

I'm usually painting when I'm not skydiving ... any Alabama fans?

I am! Since the last few years of Bear's run. Roll Tide. Nice likeness! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

JerryBaumchen

Hi Rick,

I know there is another one somewhere

Get with the times, my friend:

http://thewaltdisneycompany.com/disney-companies/parks-and-resorts

Or, there is a world other than Florida. :P

JerryBaumchen

OMG they're everywhere ;)

Yeah John universal has been crazy busy this year with the new Harry Potter stuff going on.

JohnMitchell

***Week running after the kids at Disney....then a week relaxing on a cruise. Great way to spend time together.

First of all, your wife is a BABE. B| I hope you don't mind me saying that but I'm sure it's not the first time you've heard it. ;)

Second, we've done the Disney but also love Universal Studios Islands of Adventure. Probably our favorite park of all. B|

Thank you...she is not so bad :P

We went to Universal as well, though not the Island of Adventure park....the regular park I guess. The Harry Potter part was insanely busy, unbelievable.

The Transformer ride is probably one of my favourite rides ever! All the kids really enjoyed that as well.

To the person who PM'd me asking how come there appears to be a black kid in my family.......really?!?!?!?!