JohnMitchell

Put up a damn picture of something fun you've been doing

jumpwally

Very nice,,,,a side view would be a wonderful add to that...thx

That was a dilemma when shooting that.
On one hand I wanted to keep the camera pointed straight ahead.
On the other hand, there were numerous places where I had the urge to look around.

I'm working on designing a passive stabilization system for the second camera mounted on the accessory panel behind the windscreen. Right now it has a lot of vertical shake, making the video miserable to watch.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

JohnMitchell

Those are amazing. I've only seen them at night in Hawaii. Is the manta watching pretty reliable there?

Yes, they congregate there, and are attracted to the scuba bubbles. They swam around and around us the entire time we were in the water. Also saw a bunch of sharks, but sharks are a dime a dozen

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***Those are amazing. I've only seen them at night in Hawaii. Is the manta watching pretty reliable there?

Yes, they congregate there, and are attracted to the scuba bubbles. They swam around and around us the entire time we were in the water. Also saw a bunch of sharks, but sharks are a dime a dozen

Wow. I'm gonna bookmark that place. :)

JohnMitchell

******Those are amazing. I've only seen them at night in Hawaii. Is the manta watching pretty reliable there?

Wow. I'm gonna bookmark that place. :)
I have a video of a manta doing a very nice outside loop. Not sure if videos can be posted here, however.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I have a video of a manta doing a very nice outside loop. Not sure if videos can be posted here, however.

Post the video to utube. Then post a link here.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

JohnMitchell

***Attempting to ski vertically.
Got lost on the tram and ended up here.

3 black diamonds, 1 double black, and only a sole Blue Square down? Yeah, I think you made a wrong turn, lady. :D

All those words look like English, but they're arranged in a way that some of us (down here in Florida) don't understand. (Thanks Google!)

nolhtairt

***breakfast with my wife, son and daughter in-law in Georgetown, Grand Caymen.

We love vacationing with my son and his wife

The ladies definitely take after you. :D

yes they are Muff Brothers after all :)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!