JohnMitchell

Put up a damn picture of something fun you've been doing

jackwallace

Me too. Use to drive by it almost every weekend. I thought they got rid of the herd? How's the space ship?

The herd is doing amazing! Just had an auction in March, sold something like 30 of them?

Space ship is still as beautiful as always, hubby and I are saving up to buy it :P

JohnnyMarko

***Me too. Use to drive by it almost every weekend. I thought they got rid of the herd? How's the space ship?

The herd is doing amazing! Just had an auction in March, sold something like 30 of them?

Space ship is still as beautiful as always, hubby and I are saving up to buy it :P

You just want it for the Orgasmatron.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

******Me too. Use to drive by it almost every weekend. I thought they got rid of the herd? How's the space ship?

Hold your tongue Johnny, hold your tongue. Don't say anything inappropriate

JohnnyMarko

*********Me too. Use to drive by it almost every weekend. I thought they got rid of the herd? How's the space ship?

Hold your tongue Johnny, hold your tongue. Don't say anything inappropriate

So, when are bison burgers on the menu? :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

JohnMitchell

***Glad to be able to jump off cliffs again...

Didn't know you did that. B|

I don't know where that launch point is, but Lookout Mountain in northeast Alabama does have one for hang-gliders.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The bog filter on our pond sprang a leak, and so we had to dig out ~60 ft3 of pea gravel to replace the liner, but now it's all put back together, all the plants are back in, the grass is planted, and the big rocks put back around it. The water is crystal clear with no chemicals!

Now we can sit back and enjoy it. :D Gotta love a well working eco-system!

Our fish were very busy this spring, which was a good thing. We had a heron take out all the fish over ~8"; now there are thousands of them B| (not counting the zillions that are still fry :o).

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9