JohnMitchell

Put up a damn picture of something fun you've been doing

Saw it (the blimp) tooling around on Sunday. I'm guessing it's in town for the US Open.

I don't suppose you inquired about the possibility of jumping out of it...? :SB|;)

What would be fabulous is jumping into the US Open itself :D:SB|. Well, you could do it once, but only once. :)B|:S

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

markharju

Saw it (the blimp) tooling around on Sunday. I'm guessing it's in town for the US Open.

I don't suppose you inquired about the possibility of jumping out of it...? :SB|;)

I did go land over by them and chatted for a few minutes, but I didn't ask about jumping out of it.:D

I did talk to them about how it flew, wind limits, logistics, things like that. Very interesting aircraft. They told me their getting a new one built by a German company, vectored thrust, more modern, etc.

JohnMitchell

***Saw it (the blimp) tooling around on Sunday. I'm guessing it's in town for the US Open.

I did go land over by them and chatted for a few minutes, but I didn't ask about jumping out of it.:D

I did talk to them about how it flew, wind limits, logistics, things like that. Very interesting aircraft. They told me their getting a new one built by a German company, vectored thrust, more modern, etc.

Land BY them? That's not what I heard/saw

JohnnyMarko

******Saw it (the blimp) tooling around on Sunday. I'm guessing it's in town for the US Open.

Land BY them? That's not what I heard/saw

Target fixation much? :S:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Steve Wiley is a friend and member of the Fraternal Order of Eagles. He and his wife are long time contributors to the Leap for Lupus Foundation. Today he presented Vskydiver and me with an almost $1,000 donation to the LFL. As always, Valinda and I are proud to say that every penny will go directly to Lupus medical research. Thanks, Steve! B|

B|

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

kallend

Finally the weather was good enough to test fly the R/C Sea Fury. Four flights.

Electric, or gas?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.