JohnMitchell

Put up a damn picture of something fun you've been doing

Took the whole family camping to Big Bend NP last month. That park is one of my favorite places in Texas. Here we are at Cattail Falls.

For those who care, nikon D800, Tokina 16-28 f/2.8, nikon sb-700, manfrotto tripod, Giottos ballhead.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

NewGuy2005

A fine looking bunch.

By the way, I finished reading your book and I thought it was great. I could hardly put it down. Are you going to write a sequel?

Thank you for reading!

Yes. Book 2 is at the publisher for final edits to be released in the spring. I signed with the publisher for a 5 book series, so there will be at least that many, but in terms of word count I think it will take 5 books to tell the whole story I have in mind.

www.winchesterundead.com The blog, Facebook page, news letter and Twitter feed has updates on upcoming titles as they come, along with a bunch of supporting content.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

LuckyMcSwervy

This isn't fun but it happened at my fun place. Twice in a couple of days. 12 men and 3 woman. The crossing took 2 days. I thank God every single day I was born in America.

It was ninety miles to freedom but they took the risk
Though the ocean was all motion and the wind was brisk
The deadly gunboats never saw them in the pale moonlight
They were off to Cayo Hueso by the dawns early light
The gringo in the garden called the customs man
They answered all his questions, were allowed to land
The ladies shared a hairbrush and their husbands had a coke
Then they were taken up to Krome to meet with their kin folk

Had to stop and get gas last night and then did a double-take... Oh my... a beautiful 1968 Shelby Cobra GT 350 was just sitting there at the next pump!

I even asked the dude if that was my Christmas present. He looked at me funny. :D

Not many of these were built! Only 404 of these convertibles!

B|B|B|

Edited to correct car info (originally thought it was a GT 500)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Damn!
I can't remember the last time I saw a Shelby of that year.

When I was ~20yo, I got a ride in a 1970 Shelby.
The chick driving scared the bejeezus out of me!:o:S

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

millertime24

It's only half the size of what it should be by the end of the today

Truth be told, the most fun I had at home was regrading my yard with an IHI CL35 front end loader. http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=10113215

I've nose-tipped it a couple times... :o:)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

my Son has been a tried and true Buffalo Bills Fan since the days of the lost super bowls, and Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith and Thurman Thomas.
We decided to reward his loyalty and his hard work for the past few years, ( getting OUt the door at 7:40 AM,,, Every morning, working many saturdays and occasional sundays )
with a 5 day getaway to a Beautiful Place...
We went to Denver, and then on to Vail, Colo.
Saw nothing but Sunny skies B|.. and temps in the 50s... just a wonderful trip.....
Saw Peyton Manning LIVE,,,, and damn near Upset those Broncos...
EVERYone we ran into , was friendly, helpful and gracious....:)
jmy

I had sinus surgery yesterday. Ok, it wasn't that fun, but that's all I got!

Here's the before and after shots of where the polyp and cyst were. Hoping I can get back in the air within the next month now!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

I had sinus surgery yesterday. Ok, it wasn't that fun, but that's all I got!

Here's the before and after shots of where the polyp and cyst were. Hoping I can get back in the air within the next month now!

Ugh!:S
A few years ago I had nasal surgery to repair damage from slipping on ice and slamming my face into concrete steps.
I never want surgery on that part of my body again!
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***I had sinus surgery yesterday. Ok, it wasn't that fun, but that's all I got!

Ugh!:S
A few years ago I had nasal surgery to repair damage from slipping on ice and slamming my face into concrete steps.
I never want surgery on that part of my body again!

Buddy of mine just fucked his teeth up, for the 3rd time. He's seeing a Dr today. Was running an ATV with friends rounding up hunting dogs and a pine sapling being held down by the ATV in front of him sprung up and smacked him right in the face. Busted 3 of his teeth out, including some hardware from a previous oral surgery. :S