JohnMitchell

Put up a damn picture of something fun you've been doing

JohnMitchell

***Flying around in a friends Citabria yesterday morning. Went out over the beaches.

Door off, rag wings, stick and rudder, now that's real flying. Looks fun.B|

It was. Got right down to the deck (maintaining 500' separation of course) from some boats and had a race a few times.

We won. :D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

JohnMitchell

***These? :)

So . . . that's a picture of something fun you've been doing?? ;)

Man, there's gonna be a lotta jealous ladies in the BF tonight. ;):D

She walked right into that one.

Bet she walks funny on the way out :P
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

hcsvader

******These? :)

So . . . that's a picture of something fun you've been doing?? ;)

Man, there's gonna be a lotta jealous ladies in the BF tonight. ;):D

She walked right into that one.

Bet she walks funny on the way out :P

Like this guy after he got impaled by a bull while in a fake cow costume in the movie "Top Secret!"?

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Got to see the hoover dam (freakin cool) and went to a huge music festival with a good friend and my wife.

The stage in the second picture is the one glowing red in the overview picture for some perspective on how big it was. Fun!
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Fast

Got to see the hoover dam (freakin cool) and went to a huge music festival with a good friend and my wife.

The stage in the second picture is the one glowing red in the overview picture for some perspective on how big it was. Fun!

He said "put up a damn picture" not a dam picture.

Pretty cool though.

JohnMitchell

***Rebuilding airplane engine

2 cylinder in-line? Not familiar with that one. What is it?:)
Rotax aircraft division, 503 2-stroke dual carburetor, dual Ducatic capacitor ignition. There is a B gearbox mounted on it with a 2.58-1 step down ratio. 50hp @ 6500rpm.
I'm completely rebuilding a 1986 Quicksilver MXL. It's going to be the coolest Quicksilver on the planet when I am finished. B|

-SPACE-

It's raining in Belgium because I took the week off from work. So, my outdoor activities are a bust. No jumping. SCUBA isn't fun. Motorcycle is parked. Hang glider is parked.

I put a new secondary regulator on my new wing and changed the hose to suit. Waiting on dive computer to return from service.

I put spacers on my Anschutz 2002 to change the fit. Waiting on sight risers to arrive.

Guess I'll play with some mods on the motorcycle today before doing some more shooting. Apnea training tonight with the SCUBA club.

This is 10M air pistol last night.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

hcsvader

Ha that pub crawl looks like it would be a lot of fun :)

bet it gets pretty sloppy by the end

oh does it ever...landed at our last bar right as the Rockies game was ending...couple thousand people + lots of booze + me trying to break up a cat fight = Johnny covered in blood...its a long story