1 1
nigel99

Favourite music video

oldwomanc6

I'm not as old as my name may imply. :$ Look! I'm young enough to blush. :) If I was really old my name would be Agatha or Ethel instead of Lisa

http://www.lydengju.com/lisa-della-casa-turns-90-in-german.html

:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jumpervali

Wow! Those kids make the longboard look easy. Big hairy balls like mine could never do that..... I'm too old theyed drag the ground.

They only compete on a subsection of that road. It would really be interesting to see them run the entire course.

I was climbing it on a bicycle one day and encountered one of them practicing. A really cool black dude wearing a one-piece leather motorcycle racing suit with full-face helmet. He was doing repeats on just one curve. He casually pointed, and told me:

"Yeah, yesterday I hit the guardrail right there."

:o:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

jumpervali

I don't know if the kids ever heard this one and even still if they would recognize the man from the right stuff, 3 burials, or shooter. Folks it's the band

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM&itct=CBsQpDAYACITCJzvxfy4kc4CFZR0qgodK2ED7DIHcmVsYXRlZEj6-82w_pusmLIB

It's so sad that Levon died still angry at Robbie. An outfit with an audacious name, that they somehow managed to live up to.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.