12 12
BIGUN

JOKE OF THE DAY CLUB

5 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I thought it might be out there on the edge. Okay with me if it is removed. Of course...when you quoted it over directly...you simply made a second copy available. Now they will have to delete both. B)

Yes, I see that your post is deleted but mine is not. I have put in a request for deletion.

A guy goes to the Council to apply for a Job.

The interviewer asks him, Are you Allergic to anything? He replies, Yes Caffeine, I cant Drink coffee!

Ok, have you ever been in the Military Service?  Yes , he says, I was in Iraq for 2 Tours. Interviewer say that will get you 5 Extra Bonus Point towards employment.

are yo disabled in anyway? the guys says, Yes, a bomb exploded near me and i lost both of my Testicles.

Ok says the Interviewer, you got enough Points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are fro 08.00-16.00. you can start tomorrow at 10 and plan on Starting at 10 every other day after that.

the guy is a bit puzzled and asks, If the working hours are from 08.00 to 16.00 why don't you want me here till 10??

This is a Government Job! for the first 2 hours we just stand around drinking Coffee and scratching our balls. No point you coming in for that!!

A married couple was sitting at the breakfast table on the morning of their 50th anniversary. 

The wife looked at her husband and said, “Oh honey, can you believe it? We have been married 50 wonderful years! I still remember when we were young and so in love, many mornings, we would be sitting at this table naked. For old times sake, let’s get naked right now!” The husband said, “Ok!”

After getting naked, the wife looked at her husband and said, “Oh honey! My breasts are hot for you like they were 50 years ago!”

The husband said, “Well it’s no wonder. One’s in your oatmeal and the other one’s in your coffee!”

Scene: With a patient in my medical exam room Me: How old are your kids? Patient: Forty-four and 39 from my wife who passed away, and from my second wife, 15 and 13. Me: That’s quite the age difference! Patient: Well, the older ones didn’t give me any grandkids, so I made my own.^.^

• Like 1