3 3
BillyVance

BillyVance's "You Can't Make This Up" News Stories Thread

I don't even know where this story came from, but I'm thinking Kenya due to the fact it includes (sh) for shillings in parentheses in approximate value compared to the dollar.

:S:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

IMG_20180614_213042.jpg

ryoder

Fried Green Tomatoes is a great movie. I guess I shouldn't be shocked that someone in the US would actually do it. It's all in the BBQ sauce. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ryoder

Just sent that to Walt Appel... I'm sure he'll appreciate it. :D

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/crime/crime-and-courts/2018/06/24/police-elmwood-place-mayor-husband-arrested-after-drunken-fight/729487002/

Move along, nothing to see here... just a lovers' quarrel...

:S:D

BillyVance

Is it wrong for me to be disappointed that this guy didn't go on a destructive rampage with this APC with tank tracks? :S:D

A first lieutenant even!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-virginia-armouredvehicle/soldier-steals-armored-vehicle-takes-it-on-two-hour-ride-in-virginia-police-idUSKCN1J20EZ

We all remember Shawn Nelson's tank rampage in San Diego. Oh, and Marvin Heemeyer's armored bulldozer rampage in Granby, CO.

They were Gods of destruction! :S:D

In the same sort of destructive rage... via forklift. :o

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9cOvl_1529906939

I've had ex-GF's drop by for some, uh, "reminiscing", and not once have any of them had to pull a weapon on me.:o
http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/montana-machete-assault-295730

And that mugshot just says: "Yeah, and I'll do it again if I need to!":D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

I've had ex-GF's drop by for some, uh, "reminiscing", and not once have any of them had to pull a weapon on me.:o
http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/montana-machete-assault-295730

And that mugshot just says: "Yeah, and I'll do it again if I need to!":D

My second wife was full blooded Indian and when we broke up I kept expecting an arrow between my shoulder blades. And she was a good enough shot with the bow and arrow to do it.

husslr187

No rape charge?

I was curious about that too... he did say he became aroused when she took her clothes off. Men are kind of funny that way. They may not want to but can't help it. :S

BillyVance

***No rape charge?

I was curious about that too... he did say he became aroused when she took her clothes off. Men are kind of funny that way. They may not want to but can't help it. :S

He was probably fine with the sex, but pissed off about having a weapon pulled on him.
That would have been my reaction.
I'll bet the silly bimbo could have gotten what she wanted w/o the weapon.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

******No rape charge?

He was probably fine with the sex, but pissed off about having a weapon pulled on him.
That would have been my reaction.
I'll bet the silly bimbo could have gotten what she wanted w/o the weapon.

And needed a really good story for his girlfriend as to why she saw his ex driving away.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher