3 3
BillyVance

BillyVance's "You Can't Make This Up" News Stories Thread

BillyVance

That is just a few miles from me.
I'm wondering where the goats came from, (escaped from a farm?).
We see lots of assorted wildlife around here, but I never heard of goats wandering free.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Don't you hate it when you've just merged into the interstate...and immediately get pulled over by a cop?>:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0woxrFHU4fg

Looks like it took a bit for the cop to turn on his lights. He was probably on the radio trying to convince dispatch that he wasn't joking.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

***Don't you hate it when you've just merged into the interstate...and immediately get pulled over by a cop?>:(

Looks like it took a bit for the cop to turn on his lights. He was probably on the radio trying to convince dispatch that he wasn't joking.

Or the pilot radioed ahead his intentions to make an emergency landing and the nearest cop was alerted? Likely.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******Don't you hate it when you've just merged into the interstate...and immediately get pulled over by a cop?>:(

Or the pilot radioed ahead his intentions to make an emergency landing and the nearest cop was alerted? Likely.

Mmmmm, don't know that in the midst of an aircraft emergency that a pilot could communicate though ATC which exit he's going to set it down closest to.

Edit:
WEIRD memory the other day. Was listening to the Gunslinger "Drawing of the Three" and it was the part with the lobstrosities. For some reason I remembered that you said you got the data-chick data-cha thing stuck in your head. That's right, I can't remember where I put my keys most days but I remember a Dark Tower reference you made years ago on an internet forum.

DJL

*********Don't you hate it when you've just merged into the interstate...and immediately get pulled over by a cop?>:(

Mmmmm, don't know that in the midst of an aircraft emergency that a pilot could communicate though ATC which exit he's going to set it down closest to.

Edit:
WEIRD memory the other day. Was listening to the Gunslinger "Drawing of the Three" and it was the part with the lobstrosities. For some reason I remembered that you said you got the data-chick data-cha thing stuck in your head. That's right, I can't remember where I put my keys most days but I remember a Dark Tower reference you made years ago on an internet forum.

LMAO yeah, that was "did-a-chick, dod-a-chock, dum-a-chum" For some weird reason those words are SEARED in my brain. I read those books like 20 years ago. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

Was the parrot under oath?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Was the parrot under oath?:|

African Greys are the smartest motherfucking birds on the planet. I don't know what else they relied on to convict the wife, but I guess the jury was convinced enough.

Fark: "Teen protip: if you're going to egg cyclists from your car, try not to pick competitive mountain bikers who might chase after you. Especially if they're cops on their lunch break. And FFS not if you have weed in the car"

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2017/7/20/lakeland_teens_arres.html

:D

Psychotic dude cuts his own penis off. Cops tase him not once, but twice!

In Chicago of all places! :o

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-cuts-off-penis-video-chicago-rampage-police-a7860186.html

ryoder

That's a lot of people coming out to check out what happened to the people in that car!

I saw another video of a car getting hit by lightning which was caught on a dash cam of the police car behind it. It froze or melted the doors and / or door locks. So the people inside couldn't get out. When the cop went up to the car, he saw nothing but smoke inside and had to smash a window. The couple inside turned out okay though, but they all had an experience of a lifetime for sure!

ryoder

You'd have to be an idiot not to check the product before completing the deal, then again, well it probably would have ended up in gunfire the first time too. :S

Don't do drugs, mmmmmkay?

BillyVance

***Gunfire gets man 16 years in prison in a broccoli deal gone bad.:D
http://www.denverpost.com/2017/07/25/aurora-marijuana-deal-broccoli-town-center-gunfire-sentenced/

You'd have to be an idiot not to check the product before completing the deal, then again, well it probably would have ended up in gunfire the first time too. :S

Don't do drugs, mmmmmkay?

I'm just concerned with all these incidents involving broccoli.