3 3
BillyVance

BillyVance's "You Can't Make This Up" News Stories Thread

19 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

because this is outrageous!!

It got worse. He had a history of excessive force. He had been fired from his job as - Chief of Police in a small town. After this altercation; he went on to have a history of excessive force up to and including sexual assault against a male minor who was attending the Cadet Law Enforcement Academy (High-school seniors interested in a career in law enforcement) - He wasn't found innocent; just not enough evidence found. He passed away last year at 46. 

4 hours ago, BIGUN said:

It got worse. He had a history of excessive force. He had been fired from his job as - Chief of Police in a small town. After this altercation; he went on to have a history of excessive force up to and including sexual assault against a male minor who was attending the Cadet Law Enforcement Academy (High-school seniors interested in a career in law enforcement) - He wasn't found innocent; just not enough evidence found. He passed away last year at 46. 

I had no idea - but you cant make that shit up.

Was he "helped"?:D

(edited)
2 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Was he "helped"?

Ironically enough; he died of the same cardiac problem as the lady in the ambulance he pulled over ten years earlier. And, some say, "There is no God." :D 

Edited by BIGUN
spelling

4 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

Ironically enough; he died of the same cardiac problem as the lady in the ambulance he pulled over ten years earlier. And, some say, "There is no God." :D 

That's awesome - My first gut reaction when I read about him dying was "Oh, There is a God!"

BUT - on to more humorous things . . .

My apologies - But even I am subject to a little road rage. Who knew?

https://www.idahopress.com/news/strange/shell-shock-turtle-flies-into-car-windshield-on-sc-highway/article_3b30f058-d13d-508a-8129-c15bdd775b13.html