3 3
BillyVance

BillyVance's "You Can't Make This Up" News Stories Thread

Iago

The 'Stranger Things' bar is a fantastic fan idea and Netflix couldn't buy that type of loyalty.

And from the letter, it's pretty apparent that Netflix is well aware of that.

They didn't say "shut it down, shut it down now!"

And they said "get in touch with us if you want to do it again."
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

gowlerk

Well.....maybe you could make this up. But only in a cartoon.

http://time.com/4969301/frying-pan-beating-death-murder/?xid=homepage

In the old "Boston Legal" TV show, there were a couple murders-by-skillet.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

oldwomanc6

So, can we skydive from it or not? I'll bring the oxygen.

:ph34r:

It would be kind of interesting trying to get on an asteroid going 50,000 miles an hour, flaming hot and fixing to explode in the atmosphere. And it's only slightly bigger than the one that hit Russia a few years ago. :P:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"Tuna and cheese cracker vomits leads to man's arrest in botched home burglary"

That just might be the headline of the year.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/10/tuna_and_cheese_cracker_vomit.html#comments?li_source=base&li_medium=default-widget

:D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

gowlerk

His mistake was not shooting the moose again to make sure it was dead. He won't make that mistake again.

BillyVance

His mistake was not shooting the moose again to make sure it was dead. He won't make that mistake again.

Check out the linked article on the bottom of the page. Canada as Fuck.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

BillyVance

His mistake was not shooting the moose again to make sure it was dead. He won't make that mistake again.. I always go with the " touch the eyeball test". You poke them in the eyeball with the gun barrel . If they don't blink or twitch they are down for good . If the blink time for a finishing shot
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

The parents ventured into the Crazy Corn Maze in West Jordan, Utah with their child on Monday night and did not realized the kid was missing until the next morning, according to KUTV:S

http://nypost.com/2017/10/10/parents-forget-toddler-in-corn-maze/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

BillyVance

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah Moose!
Get some revenge!

The hunter's girlfriend is a DNB.

Riddle: why do moose kill so many motorists in Atlantic Canada?

RiggerRob asks "Riddle: why do moose kill so many motorists in Atlantic Canada?"

Answer is easy! In US, when motorist hits a deer, the deer dies and the car is damaged. But when US tourist in Newfie hits HUGE moose, the motorist dies and the moose is merely injured. The moral is: If driving, don't hit Moose. (And if shooting Moose, be damn sure Moose is dead!)

swovelin

RiggerRob asks "Riddle: why do moose kill so many motorists in Atlantic Canada?"

Answer is easy! In US, when motorist hits a deer, the deer dies and the car is damaged. But when US tourist in Newfie hits HUGE moose, the motorist dies and the moose is merely injured. The moral is: If driving, don't hit Moose. (And if shooting Moose, be damn sure Moose is dead!)

Moose are pretty damned big animals with a huge rack. You hit one hard enough, that rack is coming through the windshield.