Bye_gravity

Random Shower Thoughts

They say the brain works through its problems at night, which is why it is a good idea to do a little each day than a lot only once. Practice piano for 5 minutes a day instead of 30 once a week. Study for an hour a day in subject instead of 5 hours in one sitting.

Plus you need it or you go crazy.

Bye_gravity

If we sleep for 8 hours per day, and supposingly if we live for 90 years, then 30 years of our lives would be spent doing nothing at all!

It's probably no more 'doing nothing at all' than lots of other aspects of our lives that take up significant amounts of time - like watching TV or posting on Facebook.

oldwomanc6

I don't know about you, but my dreams are amazing.

Definitely, not a waste of time.

Yeah now if only I could fucking remember my dreams! Only once in a while do I remember them...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***I don't know about you, but my dreams are amazing.

Yeah now if only I could fucking remember my dreams! Only once in a while do I remember them...

Remembered dreams are normally horrifying nightmares that leave your soul traumatised...
You fly with the wind, or the wind flies you.

Bye_gravity

******I don't know about you, but my dreams are amazing.

Remembered dreams are normally horrifying nightmares that leave your soul traumatised...

Yeah, usually... :D

I had an interesting one the other night... At an airport and there was this giant double decker passenger plane that was open for tours so my wife and I go in... big bar at one end, golf green at the other end, and private booths on both sides of the aisle, including some family suites... and a cafe too... and that was just the first level. For whatever reason, my dream didn't include going up to the second one. But yeah, the private booths and most doors opened and closed like you see on Star Trek.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban