THier220

Greetings from Md

52 year old who has about 45 min tunnel time, doing AFF this weekend!
I started at IFly Baltimore thanks to my teenage daughters exchange student in July. Couldn't get my 16 and 13 year Olds to try it, but their 13 year old exchange student could. I knew I'd love it, they love it too.
Last week Harry approached me , (usually fly with Rich) and planted the skydive seed in my head again, so Saturday, I'm starting AFF at Delmarva.
Funny story, told my girls I was going skydiving, asked them if I should, and would they rather have me (successful training and skydives) or the money from my life insurance, they BOTH asked "how much money?"!!!!
Anyway, I'll report back, if I am able ;') after this weekend.
Cheers,
Tom

Hi Tom,

I'm an AFF and Tandem instructor at Delmarva. So is my roommate Pat who is also an instructor at iFly Baltimore. I won't be there this weekend but everyone down there is very friendly and I think you'll have a great time. Hopefully I'll see you there one of these weekends. Enjoy your jump(s) and blue skies!

-Gregor

PS: I like your kids' sense of humor :D

I have met Pat, most familiar with Rich, Harry got me looking into this again. Kris was the instructor on our first visit there. Had Victoria once, she had Pat fly with me. All great people! Was really humbled Wednesday night when I tried back flying for the first time.