spezticle

Hello all!

Hello everyone.
I'm new to this sport, fell in love instantly.
Sunday 9/11/2016 was my first tandem at Seven Hills Skydivers of Madison, WI
The following weekend, I jumped 3 more times. Once at Skydive the Rock in Beloit, WI and twice more at Skydive Millwaukee.

I'm going to train to get licensed. I'm very excited. Thanks everyone for being a part of this amazing activity!

Welcome to the party!!

I am returning after 20 years and originally did AFF. Once you have experienced the fall and the flight, you got to be right. Sounds like you are already hooked. Just know that this is a tough addiction to kick :ph34r: I thought I had mine cleared up until I happened to visit a DZ 6 months ago.

Sounds like you live in WI. It'll be chilly up there. I jumped a place with 5 degrees on ground and it was really chilly up there. Look into some good gloves that have a neat grip fit.

Again, all the best. I used to live in Wausau.
Go Packers!

There is still lots of time to learn it..

So far only tandem. I have AFF scheduled for this coming Saturday.
It was the soonest I could schedule but there was also no way that I was going to wait from 9/11 to 9/24 to jump again.
Plus I think to start training with 4 jumps in already will give me a nice head start. It's taken the edge, (slightly), off of forcing myself to get out of the plane.

I had never been in an airplane before my first jump so I've been wearing out this joke:
I've taken off in an airplane 4 times now... but i've never landed in one

spezticle

I had never been in an airplane before my first jump so I've been wearing out this joke:

Awesome and welcome!! Keep us posted on how AFF goes. Brings back memories hearing someone so excited to join the sport :) Best of luck
I was put on this earth to do one thing. Luckily I forgot what it was so I do whatever I want.

spezticle

Awesome. I have taken off in a hot air balloon twice and never landed in one.

Sounds like you're on the right track in skydiving. Have fun! It get's better once you're not strapped to someone. B|