JP_1337

Another G'day from Aus!

Hey guys, I've been lurking here for a few months and thought I should finally check in and say hi!

I'm JP (though my father has recently taken to calling me 'Splat' now that I am getting into this sport)

I did my first tandem jump from 10,000ft back in '08 and always said I would do a solo jump one day, but life got in the way. Now I recently did my second tandem from 14,000ft and caught the bug again. Nothing will stop me this time!

I'm booked in to do my full A license course in October this year, so I'm excited to finally start my solo journey!

In the meantime, I have a lot of learning to do.
_____
SPLAT

Well, didn't get as far through the course as I wanted, some insane winds and a bad landing had me grounded for a few days, but got through AFF stage 6 and a couple solo jumps!

Will be back there in a couple weeks to get some more jumps done, hopefully get my A licence by Christmas!!

Such a thrill!

And a big shout-out to all the staff and jumpers at the Euroa DZ! Couldn't ask for a better group of people. Just an amazingly friendly club atmosphere, amazing instructors, I had an awesome time and can't wait to get back there!
_____
SPLAT