Moosie

Hi! I'm new here...

My name is Moosie. I like long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, fishing, hiking, and wet t-shirt contests. My measurements are 36 24.... oh wait! Wrong site! Sorry about that!

Hello all -
I'm new here. I'll be starting AFF in June. And it can't come soon enough.
Just figured I'd introduce myself since I've spent a few weeks lurking around the boards.
I'm a robotics engineer by day and a mom by night. I've always been a thrill seeker, so skydiving makes sense to me.
I look forward to being more than just a lurker!
- Moosie

Haha that intro had me laughing B|

Welcome! i'm in the same boat as you right now.. learning. I'm progressing onto my AFF level 5 this weekend, hoping to get the last 3 lessons done and finished this weekend, weather permitting!

Good luck on the AFF when the time comes, no doubt you'll love it :)

Thanks for the welcome! Waiting isn't too much fun, but I don't have much of a choice. Have to travel to where I'll be training and can't do so until the kidlets are out of school for the year.
Not sure how the husband would feel about finding a mate around here, but I'll keep it in mind B|
For the record, i prefer mountains to beaches, my measurements don't involve a 24, and i've never been in a wet tshirt contest (although i'm sure i'd be fabulous :P ). The hiking and fishing aren't terribly far off. Add in reading and baking and i'd say it's fairly accurate.