sbuchan

Thank God I found this sport!

So I am new to skydiving, my mom bought me a tandem for my 30th birthday and jumped with me. My first jump was in May, and since then I have completed 2 tandems and the AFF. Working on my A License now. Jumping keeps me sane and is what gets me through the week at work. Looking forward to meeting as many people as I can and pick up new skills and techniques every time I jump.

Well, she told my wife she owes her an apology forever! But ya, everyone's cool with it. Considering my deployment to Iraq with the Marines was a week after I turned 19, this is easy for her to handle. I'm definitely responsible for the vast majority of her gray hairs!

Welcome to the sky sbuchan! The sport keeps getting better and better. If you need some skydiving content to fuel your addiction during the work week, check out the "Jump Twenty Six - The Skydive Podcast". Lots of good information for newer skydivers and skydivers in general!

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/jump-twenty-six-skydive-podcast/id903687865?mt=2
Klaasic