souleyes584

AFF complete! Woo! Where have you been all my life!?

;) Anyone else regret wussing out years ago when they had the chance to go skydiving? I do. I missed out on so many years of this amazing sport. Better late than never but I think I'll always regret that wee fact! 7 tandems, AFF and my first solo later and I am so happy to be a part of this and cant wait to learn and love this sport for the rest of my life! A license here I come! Hopefully I will meet some of you in the sky!! B|
"feel the fear and do it anyways."

I never had the chance to skydiver earlier though I would have loved to. No DZ where I was living. So when I moved, and stuff happened that led me to try skydiving, I fell in love with the sky, and grabbed the chance to learn with both hands. Like you am a recent AFF graduate and not too far off earning my A. Its a sweet feeling isn't it, doing that first solo? Love the sport, have an awesome DZ community, its all good.

A bit, but now's a good time to be in the sport. The safety equipment is great, the materials they're using for rigs and canopies is great, the body flight disciplines are awesome and the current generation of wingsuits is really nice. I don't think wingsuiting would have been an option for me a decade or so ago.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

it is a lot! but I also credit it to why I sailed through AFF with no repeats! I actually didn't want to learn to go solo until my 4th tandem, my instructor is also my boyfriend so he was teaching me bit by bit and on the 4th jump he taught me how to turn...that was my "omg I'm flying moment" and it has done nothing but get better from there! Also, my home DZ is a tandem only DZ so
I held back from going somewhere else with hopes the owner would let me do it there, and he did! so lucky me! :)
"feel the fear and do it anyways."