JChez1017

New Skydiver from New York

Hey, what's up everyone? I did a tandem about 5 years ago but I just started doing the jump course about a month ago. I'm 8 jumps in right now and I'm going to try to get my A license as soon as possible and get as many jumps in as I can this summer. I'm loving it so far, I can't stop thinking about it! I've been wind grounded a few times or I prob would have gotten a few more jumps in by now.

Thanks!! Well, I definitely loved it the first time I went and I kind of had it in the back of my mind that it's something that I would want to do but it wasn't something I was planning the whole time. I was pretty young at the time and didn't really have money to go through with it anyway. I got it back in my head sometime last year and was telling my girlfriend about it and she bought me a gift certificate for the comprehensive jump course for my birthday in the fall. I then started doing some research and decided I would start it in the spring and here I am!

JChez1017

I got it back in my head sometime last year and was telling my girlfriend about it and she bought me a gift certificate for the comprehensive jump course for my birthday in the fall.

Comprehensive jump course? Jumping at the Ranch? Either way, welcome to the sport! I'm on a hiatus in my jumping now, but hope to get back at it soon. Congrats on keeping up with it!
"Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."