ytownz28

Hello from NorthEast Ohio

All my life I have wanted to skydive, and this summer seems like the one to start.

I plan on taking my AFF course at aerohio, Hoping to have enough saved to jump 2-4 times in 2-3 days then the rest in 2 weeks.

I don't know if this is common but im not really nervous about the free fall part. I'm kind of nervous about controlling my canopy.

Thank you!:)
The past couple weeks I have been watching videos on how the body is supposed to be position wise, how to turn, safety procedures, ect.

Just every video makes me want to jump more.

Quick question. please correct me if i am wrong. AFF lvl 8 is your first solo jump if i remember. SO does that mean every jump after that you can jump without an instructor, or do i have to wait to jump 25 for my A licenses?

There's a Proficiency or Progression card that needs to be signed off on (depending on which training program your dz uses). So, yes, you can jump with other people, but only people with certain ratings can sign off on your card. Some coaches will charge you a fee, others will just ask that you pay for their jump or some will even do it for free. You'll just have to ask around at your dz.

Read more about it here.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon