fir3fly

Hello everyone! ^_^

I've joined a while back but I haven't introduced myself yet and since the skydiving season starts here tomorrow, I thought now would be a good time to do it.

So, I live in germany but I'm from greece. I've wanted to do skydiving ever since I found out we humans can do that. Finally last summer I did my AFF (after too many years of trying to have both time and money simultaneously) and by the end of the season (October) I had 42 jumps. I don't think I've ever been happier in my life than the day I got my licence!

Now, the cold winter is over (by german standards), I live closer to the DZ, I have a new job that is less time-demanding, I saved money for a rig and I can't wait to jump again on friday!

Btw, a big thanks to everyone posting in here for all the great info I've found.

Blue skies!

For anyone interested, here are my jumps until the licence:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVT1FeubDbhtpy2_4I_lE3Cf1BkCnv2tv
Live to jump another day

Took me a bit to notice that I got some replies here.
Thank you skymama! Yes the season has already started and it's been awesome so far ^_^
Ahhh, a few more weeks and my rig and suit will be ready too :D
I can't wait!
Live to jump another day

Yeahhh, I really like to see how much I relax from the first jumps until the licence.
It also felt great to overcome that fear.
And that jump going through a cloud for the first time.. Damn it felt strange (and awesome!)

Actually I already did 3 jumps in Athens skydive during the christmas holidays - and I didn't have any off-field landings :D

It's nice to have a dz back home! Unfortunately fuel is more expensive in Greece than Germany, and therefore so are the jump tickets.
Live to jump another day