BornToThrill

Looking to meet new some jump buddies.

Thanks! I got my license through the military. I love Elsinore and have jumped with different people there but never the same people lol. Eloy is nice as well but seems a little "clicky". I should try to spend more time there to make an accurate assumption. I do plan on attending the Rookie Roundup there in Eloy as well.

Definitely go to any of the events they have at Eloy and take advantage of the free organizers they have out there. Ask the nice people in the office who is organizing for the day and tell them you're looking for people to jump with. It also helps if you hang out at the dz after hours, so people can get to know you a little better.

Some dropzones are more clicky than others, there's no doubt about that. But, sometimes it just takes a little perseverance. And, you're not alone in your frustration to find a group of regulars to jump with, it's a common theme with many people.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon