jonkeatley

New Skydiver, going travelling

Hi all,

Thought I might chuck a quick post up here to introduce myself! I'm an Aussie pilot who started jump flying over 12 months ago, most of my time on C182 and C206 here in South Australia. I did my AFF course late 2013 and have since been chipping away slowly at getting jumps done and working towards my B licence now.

I will be travelling around the world from September, going through America, South America, Europe and Africa and I'd love to hit up dropzones to jump and fly!!

If anyone has recommendations please feel free to contact me or post them up here!

Cheers,
Jon

Well, at that time of year it seems smartest to work your way to the south, since the northern dz's will close due to the cold. I'd suggest hitting the CA ones, then down to Eloy, hit Spaceland and other TX dropzones and then work your way through FL before heading up the east coast to NY.

Edit: Of course, if you're wanting to hit South America during that time, you'll have to alter that. I'm not sure which dz's are good there.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon