samblack

Looking for jump buddies - DeLand

Hi guys. I just moved to Orlando from up north so I don't really know any folks around here. I took my AFF at DeLand and it's my home DZ as it just sort of feels like home :)

I'm looking for some jump buddies that are around my level for some fun. I'm only on my 18th jump and working towards my A license.

If that sounds cool, hit me up!

Cheers!
Justin

This is the slow season for FL dz's right now (in case you haven't noticed!). The dropzones will get busier round about October. Go to the dz on Wednesday evening and see if you can get on the locals load.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Also, let the nice people in Manifest know that you are looking for someone to jump with. They might be able to hook you up with some of the more experienced jumpers or an Organizer. As soon as it's not so hot, Normiss and I will jump with you!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon