Celli_DK

:) New skydiver need a travel skydiver buddy (Europe)

Hello everybody :)
I am brand new skydiver. Just finished my AFF and getting an BPA A license. I would really love to progress with my training to be able to jump with other people (getting B license or USPA A). I am planning a couple of trips to Skydive Spain this summer and I would like to know if there is anybody out there, that would like to progress too, travel and is on same level as me?

Could be cool. B|

Blue Skies :)

Celli

Well, hi there neighbour! I'm thinking along similar lines but have to work out best time to go as cant escape work before end of Aug. I did my USPA A-lic out at Skydive Spain. Awesome people and who can argue with 15,000+20 secs. Let me know when you're thinking of going.

If you post a pic I might consider. (That is if you are female, lol)

Enjoy!!!
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

It's very easy to find people to jump with at skydive spain so don't worry :) But I hope you are aware that it's possible to skydive up north too ;) There is many jumpers from Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark that visit Skydive Spain during winter time but in the summer we are busy jumping here ;)

Hey Riggerrob

Tks for your reply.
I am aware that many DZ in Scandinavian. I am a member of them as well. However I love travelling, meeting new people and now skydiving, so why not to combine these aspects and have a lot fun out of it?

That is why Spain --- :D

Hey :)
Yes, mate! I am aware that it is possible to jump in Scandinavian as well. And I am a member of one of DZ from DK... don't worry, I have been doing my lessons...

However I love travelling, meeting new people, sun and now skydiving... I was looking more for a buddy who share the same interests... that is why :))