seniahd

Hello from a current AFF student

Hello! After my first tandem back on August 3rd of 2013 I became hooked. Perhaps that's an understatement but I typically refrain from using obsessed too often. :P Anyway, in the following few months I completed 4 IAD jumps before the nasty winter weather reared it's ugly head. Since then, I took the AFF FJC and completed 6 jumps in two weekends which has brought me to Cat E2 and F that I hope to finish up this weekend(weather permitting of course).

Currently from Central PA and take the 2.5hr drive to Sky's the Limit, which is well worth it in my opinion.

So - hello everyone!

-Derrick

I have a drop zone 10 minutes from my place, but they only offer IAD and are primarily focused on tandems/fun jumpers(not that I blame them). Hoping to get my license by end of summer due to being busy with bachelor parties, weddings, and moving. Maybe next year I'll get to a boogie. :)

seniahd

I have a drop zone 10 minutes from my place, but they only offer IAD and are primarily focused on tandems/fun jumpers(not that I blame them). Hoping to get my license by end of summer due to being busy with bachelor parties, weddings, and moving. Maybe next year I'll get to a boogie. :)

Eventually you will lose all of your old friends and that will take care of 2 of the 3 impediments to your jumping.

Finished up Cat F last night and it was my first exit out of a Cessna. Little disappointed with the exit and how long it took to get stable, but tracking went very well.

Ready to do a few solo's before starting my coach jumps.

I did an HNP out of a Cessna last night and was a little disappointed in how long it took me to get stable . Of course I wasn't trying very hard. In fact I was kind of laughing at the fact that I was not immediately stable. Then I got stable and pulled.

It's best to be able to laugh at your screw ups in this sport cause you'll have a lot of them...at least I did/am. ;)