Chad1690

New guy saying hello

I'm super new (just graduated AFF) so I'm just here to gather information and keep in touch with whats going on in the skydiving community and say hello.

Here's a fun picture from my AFF graduation exit. If this place is anything like any of the other online forums i'm part of I know people like pictures, right? Not sure if the picture will work or not with Photobucket hosting.

[URL=http://s245.photobucket.com/user/chad13dnvr/media/flipexit_zps13b78c79.jpg.html][IMG]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg42/chad13dnvr/flipexit_zps13b78c79.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Congrats! (:

To type a URL, type (square bracket)URL(square bracket) (website) (square bracket)/URL(square bracket)

Or you can just highlight the link and click the URL button below the text box you're typing in.

*hint**hint* to everyone else who can't type URLs

Boogers

Nice frogs. (Yeah, I peeked through the rest of your album)

Yup, the frogs are pretty neat. They keep me company while I'm at my desk. There's some good falconry pictures in there as well. My falcons are actually why I got into skydiving.

Chad1690

***Nice frogs. (Yeah, I peeked through the rest of your album)

Yup, the frogs are pretty neat. They keep me company while I'm at my desk. There's some good falconry pictures in there as well. My falcons are actually why I got into skydiving.

You have Falcons? Thats's awesome! Can I jump with you and them out of a hot air balloon somedayB|?

Trafficdiver

******Nice frogs. (Yeah, I peeked through the rest of your album)

You have Falcons? Thats's awesome! Can I jump with you and them out of a hot air balloon somedayB|?

Yes. It would probably take a few figgering out jumps, drops, whatever with the birds. But yes, it would be doable. I've seen it done and its pretty stinking cool. good luck keeping up with them. They're pretty good at what they do.